Break a Leg

The day of the play
H-H StageAround
Kichijouji POV

Me: What's the matter, Abiko-sensei?

Abiko tensed up a bit.

Me: Are you nervous?

Abiko: It's hard not to be, isn't it? Especially after all the meddling I've done. It would be entirely my fault if the show's a flop. Of course I would be a little nervous...

Me:*smiles* his is something you never get used to. But in the end, the script was accepted, right?

Abiko: That's right, but... You've also had something you were proud of thoroughly rejected before, right?

Me: Yeah... I guess...

Abiko: If what I write were to be something that no one in the world finds interesting but me... I'd feel like...

Suddenly...

???: Don't worry. It'll be fine.

We looked at the voice direction and aaw Goa, the scriptwriter.

Goa: I'm satisfied with this script's quality too.

He then smiled.

Goa:*smiles* That's why, at the very least, there would be two people in this world who would find it interesting, right?

Abiko quickly hid behind me.

Goa: What the... I was so sure she's already warmed up to me...

Me: Don't worry about it. This girl spent her entire youth writing manga, so she's allergic to guys. Don't be discouraged, please keep talking to her. She's actually happy to be spoken to.

Goa: Hahaha... Well, the success of the play is in the hands of the performers. They all have the ability to pull it off. Including Hina-san's replacement. I'm confident the play will turn out well.

Me: Ability, huh... It's a shame Hina-san couldn't make it, but her replacement can act just fine... What I'm worried of is Melt.

Meanwhile
Inside the theater
Audience seats
Ruby POV

Me: There's a lot of impressive people around us.

Miyako: The seats at the back of the theater are mostly reserved VIP seating. It's easier to examine audience's reaction from the back.

Me: Man, it feels good to be a VIP.

I said with a smug look.

???: Wipe that smug look on your face.

Me: Ah, it's that director. He's got his usual scary face on.

Miyako: Aqua and Ame probably invited him. Ame won't ask the director to watch his and Aqua's performance if the latter don't like it. I guess this means Aqua is giving his all for this play.

Director POV

The twin prodigies and Akane... I was planning to teach them what I could. But the twins' psychological trauma is not something they can fully recover from. Plus, what happened to Hina really gave an impact to the siblings, moreover to Ame.