Captivated

Akane POV

I watched the video that the has been posted on LoveNow show official account.

Then, there was a scene of I slept on Ame's shoulder in a van

Then, there was a scene of I slept on Ame's shoulder in a van. Ame was smiling while looking out at the window.

Me: Wha...?

But then, a small smile formed on my face.

Me:*smiles* Thank you.

Flashback
Ame POV

As I was playing video games, I noticed that Akane has fallen asleep and her head was wobbling around.

I put my phone in my pocket and put her head on my shoulder.

Me:*smiles* Good night.

I looked out at the window while still smiling. But then I heard a "snap." I looked in front and Mem-Cho was holding her phone.

Mem-Cho: Hehe.

Me:*smiles* Send it to me later.

Mem-Cho: Okay~

Present Time
Filming set
Ame POV

Due to the video, the uproar cooled off to an extent. That vague way of putting it is because the issue wasn't completely resolved.

Some people will never let this go of course. They'll keep bringing this up again for the next decade.

Akane:*smiles* However, yeah I'm going to come back for the next episode.

Mem-Cho: Hurray!

Sumi: You don't have to force yourself okay? Ah, I didn't mean that in a bad way! Personally, I'd rather you come back!

Akane: Haha, I know!

Sumi: I feel like I always need to be super careful about what I say nowadays... If I had said that on twitter, the mob would be after me next. I really need to watch out.

Me:*smiles* Glad to have you back on set, Akane.

Akane:*smiles* Thanks.

Mem-Cho: Well, from now on, don't you think it'd be best if you made a character for yourself, too, Akane? Putting the real you out there just makes any hate you get hit harder.

Aqua: That's right. As soon as you start playing a role, it becomes your armor. If you show your real self, you'll only get hurt. This isn't just for reality shows either. It's a useful concept for real life too.