Diary

Our house
Ame POV

Me: Aqua went to the director's place again?

I asked while walking towards the front door.

Ruby: Nope. He's with Arima today finding stuff for the trip.

Me: I see.

Ruby: Where are you going, by the way?

Me: Hina's house.

Ever since that incident, I have always visited her place to clean things up. We weren't planning to move in anytime soon so I just visited for that sole purpose.

Ruby: Can I come along? I got nothing to do today.

Me: Mm, sure.

Ruby: Yeay! Wait, let me get changed!

She said and rushed upstairs.

Me: Well, this is going to take a while.

I said and took out my phone and started playing video games.

Timeskip
Hina's penthouse
Ame POV

Ruby: Coming in~

She took off her shoes and walked into the living room. I did the same while bringing Leo in a cat carrier.

 I did the same while bringing Leo in a cat carrier

Well, of course everything is perfectly arranged. But I got nothing to do and Akane is busy today, so I thought I should come to wipe away some dust.

And so, we started cleaning up. Leo isn't helping much, though. Instead, he's leaving his fur everywhere he laid down.

I just sighed and continued wiping Hina's achievements shelf. There's a lot of trophies and photos in it. There was a photo of Hina and I taking the Best On-Screen Duo a few years ago.

I just smiled while looking at the picture.

Ruby: Ame-nii, I'm done cleaning the kitchen.

Me: Well, I'm cleaning Hina's bedroom after this. Feel free to help me.

I answered while washing my hand before drying them up.

After that, I went upstairs and made my way to Hina's bedroom. Ruby was following me from behind.

 Ruby was following me from behind