Fun

3rd Person POV

When Melt entered middle school, he was quickly taken advantage of by a third-year upperclassman. That's when he knew he was popular.

People drifted to him even with no efforts on his part. If he liked a girl, they'd come ask him out. He made people laugh when he made fun of those who looks funny.

He really though he was a hot shit for being a bully. Even without putting much thought in the things he does, everything was still smooth-sailing for him.

"Sonic Stage!?"

"Wow, they're big, aren't they!?"

"Are you really becoming an entertainer, Melt?"

"He'll surely do well as one!"

"Don'tcha he could even end up dating Shiranui Frill?"

"He could even meet Hoshino Ame!"

Everyone has high expectations for him.

"I'm broke. Part-time jobs are a pain in the ass. I guess I could give this a shot."

As he went with this mindset, he had been troubling everyone in the productions.

Kichijoiji: In the manga, during the duel between Kizami and Monme, Kizami felt like the stronger of the two.

She thought while watching the duel between Melt and Kamoshida.

Kichijouji: However, I don't feel that at all through his acting. Why did they cast such a lousy actor in a production that people have poured their heart and soul into?

Of course, she does have a point.

Kamoshida: Hmph, his acting is really amateurish. Do I really have to tone my own acting to match his?

He gritted his teeth in annoyance and raised his katana high.

Kamoshida: Bullshit. Just disappear from my sight! You hardly put in any effort. You're just a shitty actor who lands roles purely by his looks!

Melt knows that. He acknowledged of that fact. He completely know about his sheer incompetence. Ever since he watched that performance by Aqua and Arima during the last episode of Sweet Today.

He knows that others have adjusted their acting for him and he had ruined the works of others.

When he watched back Sweet Today, he teared up.

"If only I had taken this more seriously, this production could have... Been way better."