Drinking Party

The Same Day
Ame POV

And thus, amidst a thunderous applause, the curtains closed on the Tokyo Blade stage play.

Himekawa: Good work.

Me: Thanks.

We were changing our clothes.

Himekawa: So, about Hina...

I remembered what Hina told me before she died.

"Your biological father... I'm very sure of it... Taiki was with me..."

Me:... Hina told me that you two came across someone who looks identical to Aqua. Is it true?

Himekawa: Hmm, now that you mentioned it, I remember something. I didn't really pay attention at that time, but when I think back, that man actually looks like Aqua.

Black stars appeared in my eyes.

Me: Did you guys talk with him?

Himekawa: Nah, not really. He just apologized for bumping into Hina.

Me: I see.

I doubt it was an unintentionally. Maybe he had been targetting Hina for such a long time now. But if that was true, what's his motive?

Is it because Hina was a best friend to Ai? Why now? Why waited over a decade?

Himekawa's voice brought me out from my trance.

Himekawa: Ame.

Me: Hmm?

I looked at him as he gave me a serious look.

Himekawa: I don't know nothing about your family, but... Are you intending to kill that guy, who might be your father?

Me:... Who knows?

I was about to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

Me: What?

What he said next surprised me a little.

Himekawa: Ame, avenge Hina.

He tightened his grip.

Himekawa: Please.

I stared at him for a few seconds before removing his hand and walked out.

Me: I know what needs to be done.

I walked away. As I was walking in the hallway, I heard a familiar cry.

Me: Hmm?

Akane:*cries* I want to do even better!

She was with Sumi, Kumano, Morimoto. The ones from LoveNow.

Sumi: Ame!

Me: What's the problem here?

Kumano: Akane admitted that Himekawa-san, Arima-san, and you are geniuses and suddenly cried...