Idol

A day later
After school
Our house
Ame POV

Me&Aqua&Miyako: You've been scouted?!!

Hina: What?!

Ruby: Yup! The offer is for a job as an underground idol!

We were gathering at the dining area since Hina paid us a visit and brought some desserts. Well, it's a normal for our family since Ai died.

Hina always paid us a visit with or without foods. It's like she's part of our family already.

Ruby: I think this could be fate!! I've been eyeing the underground idol recruitment posters for a long time. Mama also became an idol by being scouted, didn't she? Doesn't it feel like I'm being guided.

Miyako: Is it really an idol group?

Aqua: Don't you think this job is suspicious?

Hina: Are you sure it's not some kind of... You know...

Me: I have to agree with them this time.

Ruby: It's not like that! Look here, I'm sure they have videos on Youtube.

She started to search for any video of the idol group. And yes, the group is indeed exist.

Aqua: Well, it seems they do have videos, after all.

Ruby: I told ya, didn't I?

Hina: You have properly confirmed the details of the contract?

Ruby: They told me that they'll let me see one of their concerts and then we can sign the contract afterwards, it seems.

Me&Aqua&Miyako&Hina: Hmm.

Ruby: I'm so looking forward to it!

She said went into her room.

Aqua: Gotta deal with another pain in the ass again.

Hina: What happened to the audition she went a month ago?

Me: Well, I'm pretty sure she would be accepted if it's not because of certain somebody interfere with the results.

I said with mocking tone.

Aqua: It doesn't matter now. I've got to do whatever it takes to stop her. And Ame, you're gonna help me this time.

Me: Sure, but you have to apologize to Ruby later for lying to her.

Aqua: Okay, let's go now.

Me: Hey, wait! Let me finish my portion first!

Hina: Hey, wait. You're gonna side with him just because it's an underground idol group?

Me: Well, it's fine if I ever heard of the group's name. But this is like a completely unknown group.

Miyako: Aqua, because of what happened to Ai, you don't want your cute sister to follow the same path as her and I support that. Honestly, I feel the same way. Even now, I think that if I had done this or that back then, then things could be different now. I raised Ruby as if she were my daughter. I don't want to experience those feelings again. But I can't deny Ruby's feeling. Her face is starting to resemble Ai's more and more.