Personality

Two Days Later
The same studio
Ame POV

Theatrical productions typically have a rehearsal period of about one month. Each lasts for 6-7 hours from afternoon till night.

It's difficult to assemble the entire cast as many have conflicting schedules. This is especially true for the main cast who tend to have so much other work that they often can't make it to rehearsals.

It's not uncommon to have stand-ins take their place as not to disrupt the rehearsals for the rest of the casts. However, those in the theater business really love theater after all, so many will still try to turn up at night if they can.

Hina&Himekawa: Sorry, we're late.

They said as they entered the studio. Hina had a modeling job today. As for Himekawa, I'm not sure what job he has. The director just gave us a short break, so I guess they came at the right time.

Himekawa: Arima, got a moment?

Arima: What is it?

Himekawa showed his script book.

Himekawa: Here, how do you read this?

Arima: It's pronounced "Sakimori."

Melt: No way! I thought it's "Boujin"! You're really smart, Arima!

Himekawa: I see.

He jolted it down on the same book.

Hina&Arima: It's common knowledge...

Me: Why are there so many people in the acting business who can't read kanji? How about reading more books?

Himekawa: I can't deal with books with tons of characters all bunched up together. I prefer looking at pictures.

Melt: Ah, I get that. The only books I read are manga.

Arima: You guys...

By the third day, cliques have been formed at the rehearsal venue.

Hina: Being dedicated to your craft is one thing, but you're the ones who'll suffer if you keep on living in ignorances.

Arima: She's right. I'll bring some books for you to read so you'd better read them.

Melt&Himekawa: Okay...

The main cast clique. The Lalalie clique.

Arima: Speaking of which, Ame-kun... I heard you got perfect score in both English lit and Japanese lit for the recent test as well as the midterm.

Melt: Eh, really? What kind of books do you read?

Me: I read all of them. Manga, novel, fairytail, etc. Just name it.

Arima: I see.

Akane: Boring question, but what's your favorite book when you were kid?

Me: I particularly like 48 Laws of Power book. I read it when I was 3.

Aqua: I still remember he threw a tantrum because our babysitter didn't want to buy him one of the Sherlock Holmes books.