Family

3rd Person POV

And so, the scene was here. The battle between the two factions. Shinjuku and Shibuya Factions.

During the scene, the higher-ups for each factions faced with each other.

Sayahime vs Tsurugi.

Touki vs Blade

Monme vs Kizami

And...

Tsune vs Tsura

Aya: Nii-san...

Ame: You're a stubborn one, aren't you?

He unsheathed his sword and pointed it to Aya.

Ame: Draw your sword. This is no place for talk. If you wish to settle things with me, this is the only way.

Aya hesitantly raised her sword.

In the manga, however, the story focused on the duel between Sayahime and Tsurugi after that short conversation with the siblings. Because of that, the spotlight went to Akane and Arima instead.

 Because of that, the spotlight went to Akane and Arima instead

Arima: As always... Her face tells me she thinks her acting is right. Tell me, just what is your problem?

Arima: Draw your sword, now!

Akane: Fighting like this is enough to defeat you.

Arima: Huh?! Don't you look down on me!

Even though Akane said she disliked Arima so much, she is actually quite obssessed with her. She has been waiting for this very moment for a long time to defeat Arima.

In the past, when they first met, they kinda got into a fight. Akane, who just got involved in the industry and wanted to try for an audition, found out that the role she went to the audition for was taken by Arima through connection.

Akane didn't believe it at first, but Arima managed to make her belive it. Of course, not in the most pleasant way. And the latter also said this to Akane:

"Stop imitating me!"