Help

The Same Night
Rooftop
Ame POV

Me: So that's practically it.

Akane: I see...

Suddenly tears fell on my cheeks.

Me: Why are you the one crying?

Akane: It can't be helped! It was really sad! Ai's death made you suffered for too long and now that Hina-san had also gone...

She didn't finish her sentence and continued crying.

Ever since Hina died, I felt like I was bringing a large stone on my back. Everything was too heavy. I didn't have anyone to share this burden with. But now, it felt like that burden was lifted.

I let out a warm smile and sat down next to Akane. I pulled Akane closer, and put her head on my shoulder.

Me:*smiles* Thank you, Akane.

After a few minutes she calmed down.

Akane:*sniffles* So... What clue do you have right now?

Me: Well... He was part of Lalalie in the past. And from what Frill showed me, he resembled Aqua a lot.

Akane: I see.

Yes, I did say everything to her. Including my relationship with Frill. Ever since Hina died, I noticed that Frill was trying to talk to me. I ignored her, though.

Well, it was mostly because I still hadn't recovered from what happened recently that time.

Akane: I wanna help you.

Me: Seriously, don't bother to do so.

Akane: I mean, you got into a relationship for this, didn't you?

Me: Ah, well... That's one of the reasons...

Akane: So don't complain. But... I wanna you help me.

Me: With what?

Akane: I want to triumph over Arima Kana. I want to beat Arima and Himekawa, no matter what it takes. But the both of them are too strong. I can't do it alone. I feel like I'd die from getting too upset if I lost to them. Do you really want to watch me die Mr. My-One-And-Only?

Me:... Right, of course.

I ruffled her hair pulled her into a hug while smiling.

Me: It's my responsibility to keep you safe, after all.

Akane just giggled.

Akane: Anyways... I am actually more worried about Aqua. He is also needed if I wanted to beat those two.

Me: Well, of course. We three have a lot of scenes together, after all. Let's try to get to Aqua.

Little Timeskip
Director's Room
Ame POV

Arima had returned home on Aqua's request since we wanted to talk about how we're gonna beat the former and also Himekawa.