New School

The Same Day
Ame POV

Ruby: I'm getting nervous.

Arima: There's no need to be. This is neither a training school nor a film studio. It's just a regular high school. You can act normally. Plus...

He looked at me and then Ruby.

Arima: Your favorite brother, who is an actor, is in the same class as you.

Ruby: Right...

We then bidded farewell to Arima and Aqua before proceeding to our class.

Me: Are you scared you may not be able to get along since you are... Err... Not well-known?

Ruby: Kinda.

I pat her head and smiled.

Me: Don't worry, you'll be just fine.

Ruby: Hehe, thanks.

I opened the door of the class and saw a lot of students were looking at the seating chart.

Ruby: On the right, beautiful women! On the left, hot guys! I didn't think the performance arts program would be this big of a deal but it is!

Me: You got mama's genes with you, so have some confidence.

Ruby: Did you read my mind?!

Me: Haha, of course not. Come on, your seat is behind mine.

Ruby: Eeh...

Me: Both of us are Hoshino, after all.

I said as we started to walk to our seats. Ruby took her seat as I put my bag on my chair. I then looked around the class.

Me: There are familiar faces.

Me: Hmm?

I noticed that Ruby was staring at the girl next to her as the girl did the same. However, the girl was staring at Ruby's face while Ruby was staring the the girl's chest.

Me: Oi.

I karate chopped her head.

Me: Mama never taught us to stare at people.

Ruby: Ah, right... I'm sorry for staring.

She said and finally looked at the girl's face.

Girl:*giggles* It's fine. I was thinking ya were super pretty. The performing arts program sure is somethin'.

Ruby:*nervous* No... Not at all, I thought you were just as amazing...

Me: Are you a model, by any chance?

Girl:*smiles* Ah, that's right... More or less. I'm Kotobuki Minami. Nice to meet ya.

Me:*smiles* Hoshino Amethyst. Call me Ame.

Girl: Eeh, I know I've seen your face somewhere before. Looks like my assumption is correct. And you also got quite a name.