alesso: eroticaadict

★★★
finished: may 3rd, 2023
random number: 39

starting this book, i had a very low expectation since the description from the author said that it was not her best work and it basically is not a good book in her opinion.

but, i don't know, i guess it's not that bad? there were parts that gave the hints that this was written a long time ago with the things that are being said. but somehow, i don't know what alesso did to me, i wasn't very mad. like, i was, but i'm not disgusted by him to a point where i do not want to continue reading.

the thing is, the things that this man says during the sex was extra spicy and i'm always one for dirty talks lol. but, yeah, i mean, for some people, me included, should not be okay by that, but it's fiction, right? you can say it's my guilty pleasure haha.

other than that, the plot was ehh, your typical wattpad book, if you know what i mean. this is the book that even if i don't read on wattpad, gives off such strong vibes of wattpad, and can be found in any mafia wattpad books. so, honestly, it's not very unique of anything, but who cares?

the ending though, the ending is usually what got me to boost my rating up so high, but with this one, what was that? it feels like the author was just too lazy to continue writing and decided to stop it so abruptly. yeah, sure, there's nothing left that needs anything, but no, i didn't even feel like i was nearing the end.