debt collectors: 0satanslittleangel0

★★★★
finished: february 7, 2023
random number: 339

lately, i've never read the excerpt of the book anymore. and since this book doesn't have a plot summary in the blurb, i came to this book blind. which i'm just so glad about, yet i wasn't expecting her to be with vincent lol.

i really thought she would end up being with ben, which the name itself threw all my expectations out the window. so when the book shifted to vince, i was like, huh? where's ben? so it's not about ben and myra?

i really just enjoyed my time reading this book so so much. during my free time at school and sometimes at home, i'd pick this book up, and read like 5 chapters in one sitting which is such an achievement considering my poor attention span.

i feel like since i thought ben was the main character, so i was very prepared to get into the book, and i felt like it was a bit slow in the beginning? no, actually, it's just that it was slow to get me to the smut lol.

but plot wise, i do really understand why it happened now that i'm done with it. the story was just so entertaining and although there were parts that were a bit slow for me, i still was gripped and enjoyed my time throughout the book.

one thing that annoyed me is how much myra would blush on every single occasion. at first i still found it cute, but getting into it, i was a bit annoyed.

but other than that, i am very happy that i picked this book up. i'm not going to lie, i wasn't expecting to love this book as much as i do, which is always a good thing!!