mending heart: alexdenise_writes

★★★★
finished: october 28, 2022

FUCK SCHOOL!! FUCK HOMEWORKS! FUCK QUIZES! FUCK TESTS! FUCK PROJECTS! AND MOST OF ALL FUCK ALL OF MY TEACHERS AND MAY ALL OF THEIR DAYS BE MONDAYS!!

pheww!! it felt good to let that out! A WHOLE FUCKING MONTH? SERIOUSLY? i've been taking my sweet time reading this book, haven't i? well, not really, actually. there's been a lot of things going on, which include school related things, things i have to prepare to get into unis two years from now (we gotta come prepared, isn't it?), and recently, this programme that my school had been going on.

it's very sad knowing that reading my smutty wattpad books is one of my favorite things to do ever!! but, i gotta make some sacrifices to have a bright future like mckenzie!! i want to be smart, independent, and most of all, happy!

i honestly do not have much to say about this book. it is a very good one, with phenomenal writing skills, character and plot development, but the general plot itself, it's not something new and unique. you would find this office romance trope everywhere and they would turn out to be the same with a little bit of twists here and there.

since i've been reading this book for almost a month, i almost forget most of the characters names, so i need to jot them down every time a new character is being introduced, which makes me realise just how many characters this book had! which can be very confusing for some (me included has it not been for me writing every single one of them) and getting things mixed up with one and the other.

the smut was ON POINT!! although, i don't want to say this, i just have to as a form of comparison, but i've had better. these two were meant to be together!! the chemistry they had, and how they can be very open about literally everything was beyond me!

other than that, my only complaint was i kind of wished we could see their entire wedding, including their vows, mckenzie walking down the aisle, and all and all. and i just wished that we could see more of them together, i just couldn't get enough of them!! (not in the bonus chapters though, as my opinion still hasn't changed to these isn't necessary)