serenity: erensgf0712

★★★★
finished: april 25, 2023
random number: 111

can someone tell me what are the odds of picking up a random number from a jar full of numbers ranging from one to over 300, and still getting a book that is written by the same author as the two i've read before? geez, i decided on that method not wanting these problems to happen again, but, oh well.

honestly, i don't really have much things to say about this one, other than i loved it!! i enjoyed almost everything about it, the writing, the characters, the plot. even though there are quite a bunch of characters here, it's still very easy to differentiate between one and the other. they are just very distinct with their own personality which i love!!

noah and serenity is just meant to be, there's nothing else i could say. some might disagree, but at the end of the day, they're happy, and that's all that matters, right?

there were parts that got me emotional, mostly noah's chapters honestly. don't tell serenity i tell you this, but noah just has all my heart. it's just a little bit disappointing how short his chapters are to me. i want, no, i need more of him.

how can one grumpy man change so much in a span of a year? love, babes, love. the amount of love these two share, i think we all can agree that it's the real definition of true love.

when it comes to slow burns, it can be a hit or miss for me, depending on how well it is executed, definitely. and this one sure is a hit!! i got all greedy when they finally had sex, and just how much they care for each other.

but, i don't think this one will stick out to me that much. like, i mean, sure i had a good time, but i don't see myself thinking about this book in the future, if you know what i mean, so solid 4 star!!