"Where yo friends at?" He asked as he looked around and noticed the table was empty and people was staring at them.

"I don't have friends, you my only friend sadly." She rolled her eyes as she sipped her pink lemonade.

"Nigga sadly? What the fuck you mean?" He asked her as he mugged her.

"Exactly what I said, you can be nice sometimes I guess." She shrugged her shoulders before a boy came up to her.

"Yoo Legacy, you tryna come to my party on Friday?" The star varsity football player came up to her smiling, she always had a crush on him but he never talked to her, she stopped having a crush on him once he went to jail for raping his 14 year old sister.

"No thank you, I have something to do on Friday." She smiled at him, he nodded his head as he licked his lips looking over her shape before walking away.

"You don't got shit to do on Friday." Jdot said making her laugh.

"I know that, I was lying." She chuckled.

"Obviously, anyways why you lied?" He asked her.

"I used to have the biggest crush on him, anyways I found out he raped his 14 year old sister last year." She said as she ate her fries.

"What the fuck?" Jdot looked over at the boy before looking over at Legacy.

"I know right, I was disgusted, I cried all night." She laughed making Jdot mug her.

"Don't nobody wanna hear how you cried over yo highscool crush being a rapist." He rolled his eyes.

"I don't give a fuck." She said.

"You should." He said.

"But I don't." She said back.

"I feel like you like starting with me." He mugged her.

"And do." She said making him huff.

"I'm going to sleep when I get home." She said.

"As always." Jdot said making her stop chewing and side eye him.

"Nigga you always got some shit to say, yo dick to small to be talking shit." She said making his jaw drop.

"Stop fuckin playin wit me, ain't shit small ova hea, yo ass wouldn't even be able to take my tip." He rolled his eyes.

"Ewwww I don't want to hear that." She said as she cringed.

"You the one who brought up my dick, you over there cringing cause I said sum bout a tip, no experience ass." He said.

"And? I love my virgin baby having ass." She said.

"That's exactly why yo ass stuck with my baby in yo stomach, you don't need to have no kind of experience about sex." He rolled his eyes again.

"What me being stuck with yo baby gotta do with me having no experience?" She asked.

"Cause err time I see a nigga walking by yo side imma snipe his ass, he can't een look at you and decide he gone eye fuck you, cause imma snipe his ass." He explained.

"And your going to jail." She said.

"Not gone be the first time." He shrugged his shoulders.

"I can tell." She said making him roll his eyes.

"You roll yo eyes a lot, yo gun pink with pink glitter?" She asked him making him look at her weird.

"Nigga my gun black with a full fuckin clip." He said making her laugh.

"Nooo yo gun pink means is you gay?" She asked him making him mug her.

"Do I look fuckin look gay to you? My dick don't een stick up when I'm round niggas don't play wit me, I be fucking big booty bitches." He said making her laugh.

"I didn't need a whole explanation but okay." She laughed.

"You just made me mad, I'm leaving, I need blunt cause you stress me the fuck out." He got up off the table making Legacy follow behind him.

"Whyyyy?" She whined as she threw her trash away and finished drinking her pink lemonade.

"Cause I'm tired of yo ass." He said as he walked to the front office.

"Well go to sleep." She rolled her eyes, Jdot pulled his pants up just for them to fall back down before grabbing her throat.

(Not the abusive kind)

"You gone stop fuckin playin wit me." He said as he backed her into a wall.

"Okay." Legacy said she didn't know what to do in this situation.

"Now bring yo ass on." He after he let her go making her hurry up and walk right beside him.

'I should actually stop playing with him before he actually kill me' Legacy thought as she looked out of the corner of her eye at him.

"So what you been doing all day?" Legacy said trying to stop the silence.

"Getting my dick sucked and in the studio." He said bluntly like it nothing.

"That first part was not needed." Legacy scrunched her face up and put some space between them.

"You the one who asked." He said.

"Yeah but I don't wanna hear anything about your hoe life, now if it's your love life with good intentions then I would love to listen." She explained.

"You wanna listen to my love life?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, if you not comfortable with that it's okay, cause I know y'all man like to tell y'all homies that." She said as she lifted her hands up in defense.

"Naw it's coo, I ain't got a love life." He said making Legacy side eye him.

"Be for real." She said.

"I am, these hoes is weird now a days." He chuckled.

"Okay, you got a point." Legacy smiled at him.

As she talked Jdot looked at her in awe, he never expected Legacy would be interested in his love life, he learned today that he could talk to Legacy about anything and be comfortable with her.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾