24

Peng Yan, who had been drinking, fell into Ye Ruida's arms and cried.

"Tell me, how bitter I am. My sister is gone. My uncle and aunt bought me girls' clothes when I was a child. I feel so bitter. The girl I like is either Zhang Xueyuan's licking dog or my sister?!"

"I'm really suffering!"

"I want to become brothers with that **** Zhang Xueyuan in the future. My heart is even more bitter! This **** life is literally rubbing me on the ground!"

Although he didn't understand what it meant, Jin Yuze, who was 1.9 meters tall, touched the head of this short-legged corgi and comforted, "It's okay, we are all sons in the seventh class, and it's okay!"

Peng Yan cried even louder, "You don't understand! You don't understand at all!"

"Bastard" Zhang Xueyuan listened to this and slowly ate the grilled fish in the pot. This is the night market. The night market here is not far from the X height. It takes a little longer to get there. The night is bustling. Compared with places such as KTV bars, the bustling here is full of human fireworks, and it has such a taste.

"Then how did you find your sister?" Ye Ruida asked curiously while drinking the juice. If you want to find a sister, you have to have some characteristics, right?

Peng Yan blushed and burped, before he said in a daze, "My uncle and aunt give her, give her..." He waved his hand, "Give it to her..."

"A jade."

"Really?" Ye Ruida continued to ask, smiling authentically, "Brother Zhang also has jade, and also has a red rope..."

"Really?" Peng Yan patted his belly full of alcohol, and then looked at Zhang Xueyuan, who was not far away, his mouth was deflated, and he was out of breath, "I, I don't want such a sister. !"

A blue vein appeared on the top of his head, and Zhang Xueyuan evoked a smile. "I don't want short legs like you to be relatives either."

Peng Yan, who was stimulated this time, burst into tears and was deeply aggrieved, "You despise me?! You actually despise me?"

The drunk person is simply not rational at all. Zhang Xueyuan touched his little red rope and decided not to bother with such a drunk person. She touched her face and looked at Wu Qiong, "This matter..."

Wu Qiong looked at her awkwardly.

He really thought that Zhang Xueyuan was still a little smart. This time it was because of his idea that his father eased his attitude towards him, and he generously gave pocket money. He found that the more casual he was to his stepmother and father. , the more moved the other side was, and he took the initiative to look at himself.

Just this class?

Wu Qiong's head hurt a little. Zhang Xueyuan waved his hand, "Don't worry, I will definitely support you!" She propped her chin and smiled sinisterly, "I have a lot of thieves to clean up this kind of bad woman. I think there was a thief who chased after my dad back then. She was a woman who had several spare tires behind her back, and she bullied me with my dad behind her back." Zhang Xueyuan rolled up his sleeves, "I tidied her up obediently, and now I think it's all about..."

She giggled twice, and slammed her hand on the table, "Are you saying that men are stupid! Women know it's green tea, but men feel pitiful!" She looked at Wu Qiong with burning eyes. "Really? You must have known that your stepmother is a bitch, right?"

Just about to nod Wu Qiong: I always feel that something is wrong?

But he nodded stiffly. After Zhang Xueyuan said this, he played with his mobile phone again and ate grilled fish. Wu Qiong had a little doubt about this person's strength. He doesn't know what happened to him? But I felt that in Class 7, I suddenly felt that my life was full of excitement and surprises. At least it's never been in the game before.