14

Look at this girl, she is so beautiful and gentle. Just looking at it makes my heart skip a beat. Mom, this is the feeling of heartbeat.

He blushed and asked WeChat. The girl pursed her lips and smiled shyly, stretched out her hand and took his hand, and walked outside, her voice soft, "Okay, I'll give it to you later, now let's go outside to play first."

Just kidding, if Lao Tzu is caught by the uncle of the principal, it will be the end.

The principal over there was still chatting with the clerk, unaware that his little **** had hooked up with others.

Peng Yan's good brother looked bewildered, what's the situation? Did this **** get lucky today? Just go up and take a word and hook up with a girl?

Peng Yan was so dizzy, with a smirk on his face, "Where do you want to go? It's up to you." He followed her obediently and left. The excitement in my heart! After being single for more than ten years, I finally took the girl's hand this time!

Her hands are so soft. Peng Yan couldn't remember what Zhang Xueyuan was, and even his former goddess was almost forgotten. The brother next to him came over with a smile and said kindly, "Are you a student of X-high?"

The girl's body was clearly an X-high school uniform, which usually makes people hate it when wearing it on Zhang Xueyuan, but when she wears it, it has a fresh and natural smell. She nodded, blushing slightly: "Yes." X Gao and Y Gao were not friendly, so she timidly looked at their school uniforms.

"Then do you know Zhang Xueyuan?"

"I know." When Zhang Xueyuan was about to praise himself, Zhang Xueyuan's eyes touched Peng Yan, and the words in his mouth stumbled, and he said very modestly: "I don't know him very well, I only vaguely heard that he is the boss of our X height. And it looks good."

"It's best if you're not familiar!" When Zhang Xueyuan was mentioned, someone who was still blushing instantly became irritable, hugged his chest and sneered, "A sissy, with a sick look, neither male nor female, I am a If you punch down like this, you can hit seven." For some reason, after saying this, the smile of the girl beside him became even brighter. Peng Yan raised his chest and was very proud. Is this his worship? ! That's right, compared to Zhang Xueyuan, his advantages are really outstanding!

Zhang Xueyuan asked with a bright smile, "Do you hate people who are X taller?"

"Yes, I don't share the sky with them!" Peng Yan, who clapped his chest and said cruel words, turned to look at the girl beside him, and suddenly blushed and asked in a soft voice, "Do you want something to eat? I'm hungry. Not hungry, do you want to go to the movies?"

The long hair of the girl next to him was blown up by the wind and brushed against his fingertips. Peng Yan only felt that his heart was about to explode, and the hands that held her were sweaty, but he was reluctant to let go. The beautiful girl shook her head obediently, "I want to drink milk tea."

"Okay, okay, I'll accompany you to buy milk tea." The tall boy pushed aside his good brother with one hand, looked at the girl in front of him, and said, "Yangzi, are you going to make up lessons this afternoon? Then hurry up, don't delay..." He also waved his hand impatiently towards the back.

Brothers:...

Peng Yan, who chased away her good brother, took her by the hand and walked on the way to the milk tea shop, but when the girl saw this route, her expression changed slightly and her footsteps stopped: "Where are we going?"

"Go buy milk tea first, and then go to the video game city, okay?" Peng Yan touched his hair and saw that she was indeed a soft girl. Even if he was fascinated by his brother's appearance, he was still a little wary. Such a girl is the best, and even if you are dating in the future, you don't have to worry about being abducted by others. Just looking more and more satisfied.