07

The high point of X is in the north, and it is a public bathhouse. Especially since he was a boys' school, he didn't shy away from this kind of problem, and there was a dense fog in front of him. High school classes are heavy, and many boys come to take a bath at dinner time.

It was the first time for Geng Wenshu to come to the big bath before, but now it is not the first time, and he is still a little unaccustomed to it.

But today...

The door was kicked open.

"Where is Geng Wenshu? I've come to settle accounts with him!"

The scene was slightly startled, and then there was chaos. "Fuck, how could Zhang Xueyuan come?"

"Isn't he a privilegeist?"

"Why are you taking my towel! Hey, hey, use your own."

"This is my face wash, where are you covering!"

Zhang Xueyuan's bedroom is not only a room for one person, but also equipped with a water heater. It is said that his family donated the building! Needless to say, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Zhang Xueyuan used to wear women's clothing at the school celebrations. Even with a black face and a domineering body, it was quite a disaster for the country and the people. During that time, everyone dared not look at him, let alone take a bath with him. so exciting...

A certain little white face came out of the cubicle obediently. His eyes without glasses looked extraordinarily docile and kind. He looked at someone neatly dressed and with suspicious bruises on his face...

Geng Xueba looked at her and asked curiously, "Are you here to take a bath too?"

There are showers everywhere, and the fog is so heavy that you can barely see his face.

"No!" Zhang Xueyuan, who had been taught a lesson by the principal all day, and was detained in the office for an afternoon copying the school motto and school rules, looked up at him with a dark face. This guy's figure is really good.

Why is he looking at himself like that? A certain school tyrant's face was slightly red, and he felt an inexplicable sense of shame in his heart, but he still tried to look at her calmly, and said, "Can you go out first, I will put on some clothes."

"Ah."

Someone who was quite incapable of his own gender pressed him against the wall and approached him. Geng Wen's face flushed.

"This seems to be the trick we gave my brother to pick up girls."

"Brother Zhang seems to have a bit of a misunderstanding of gender..."

"Steel straight men have misunderstandings about flirting with girls!"

"When did their relationship become so good?"

"Don't ask, asking is socialist brotherhood."

Geng Wenshu looks pretty good. He wears glasses with a cold and abstinence feeling all over his body, but now there is no such smell. The key is the red face? Zhang Xueyuan pressed his hand with one hand, his face stunned, and the brain circuit that originally came to question him turned: "Why are you blushing?"

"It's too hot in here."

"Really?" Zhang Xueyuan said in a strange tone of yin and yang that he had just learned from his uncle, "Then I will take you out to cool off!"

Crowd: ? ? ?

She directly and rudely put a piece of clothes on Geng Wenshu, and dragged it out by the collar... Everyone was solemn and respectful. Brother Zhang is Brother Zhang, no matter how beautiful he looks, he has never broken the character design!