49

???? Boys dormitory.

"Recently, Wu Qiong and Brother Zhang have a good relationship!" Ye Ruida said as he folded his clothes, "I saw the two of them go to the infirmary just now, shoulder to shoulder, and I didn't know what they were doing. "

???? "Who knows." A boy chatted, "Wu Qiong didn't have a good relationship with Brother Zhang when he first came?"

???? That's good? !

???? When Wu Qiong first came to X High, she was full of anger, her eyes were gloomy, as if she would play something in the next second. Thinking about it, a lot has changed now, but it is Geng Wenshu... Ye Ruida's eyes drifted to someone unconsciously - Geng Wenshu is sitting by the bed reading, his back is very straight, and his posture is always good , like a handsome teenager who came out of a well-educated family. Thinking of this metaphor, Ye Ruida trembled all over, forget it...

???? He stretched out his hand and patted his shoulder, and said nonchalantly, "What kind of conflict are you having with Brother Zhang! Is he talking too much? Brother Zhang sometimes speaks beyond his head, don't take it to heart. Forget it!"

???? is not the reason at all.

???? Geng Wenshu pursed his lips, even if he was looking at the book, his focus was not on the book. "No, he didn't say anything wrong."

???? "So he hit you?"

????"......No."

???? "Then what did he do to you? You are so fierce, you have been angry for days!" Ye Ruida took out an apple from the cabinet and threw it on his bed. After taking a big mouthful, he asked inarticulately, "Really, we are all brothers, there is no need to be angry for so long!"

???? Geng Wenshu picked up the apple and did not eat it directly, but put it aside. It's not that he's mad at him, it's just...

???? Very uncomfortable, especially uncomfortable. Originally, the two were good friends, and they felt it was okay to hook each other up every day. But since he knew about Zhang Xueyuan's thoughts about "himself"... If he sits at the same table again, wouldn't it hurt Zhang Xueyuan?

????-The door was knocked suddenly.

???? Two people who were "stretching their shoulders" walked in. Ye Ruida just said that he came back, and his eyes glanced - someone in the bed next door stopped holding the apple. Instead, he immediately picked up the book and made an appearance of being extremely hardworking.

???? Ye Ruida only felt a toothache.

???? "Brother Zhang, do you want to come in and sit for a while?"

???? "No." Zhang Xueyuan looked around and was too lazy to go in. Baldy Zhang usually doesn't restrict her from interacting with boys, but he doesn't like her entering the boys' dormitory either. The entire seventh class only thought that Zhang Xueyuan had a cleanliness addiction. She stood at the door and poked Wu Qiong: "Help me call Geng Wenshu out!"

???? Geng Wen's heart skipped a beat.

???? It's already late at night, and I even told myself to go out! What is this for?

???? Wu Qiong said impatiently, "Didn't you just buy some snacks for him? I'll bring them in for you! I really don't know where your weird temper comes from, you can't even enter a bedroom!"

????"Oh well."

???? Although Geng Wenshu didn't know why he was angry recently, as a young master of Zhang family who only gave gifts to girls, he had no choice but to buy a large bag of snacks to coax his younger brother.