12

The male protagonist's halo is such a terrible thing.

Zhang Xueyuan silently touched his broken heart and poked Wu Qiong in front of him. In the face of the favor of the seventh class, Wu Qiong could only maintain his own character, he turned his head, and said angrily: "Why?"

so fierce?

Zhang Xueyuan was lying on the table, his face was uglier than his, he was obviously a boy, his eyelashes were longer than Xiao Yue's, not to mention eyelashes, even...

He snorted and said impatiently, "If you have something to say, get out of here!?"

Now this person dares to speak to himself in such a tone? The weirdest thing is that his younger brothers didn't get angry when they heard these words, one or two laughed and whispered.

"I'll just say, isn't it just arrogant?"

"Tsk tsk, this kind of person suffers the most, and needs to learn more about Ye Zi."

"You can't learn Ye Zi's mouth."

Looking at the aura of the protagonist, Zhang Xueyuan, who felt more and more 'desolate', asked curiously, "Did you meet Xiao Yue? Then loaned her money?"

Xiao Yue...

Wu Qiong was holding the pen, and her face was even more ugly. Now he is about to have a psychological shadow on this girl, but he will do what he promised. He didn't say anything yet, the people in Class 7 had already collected the money, and Ye Ruida patted him on the shoulder when he handed it to him, "Remember the IOU, Xiao Yue has a good character. not good."

Wu Qiong was convinced.

But how could this kind of thing be said in front of Zhang Xueyuan? He said vaguely, "What's your business?! Sleep with you!" After he finished saying this, he lowered his eyes and read the book. Zhang Xueyuan's hand stretched out and dragged him to the back, Zhang Xueyuan laughed lowly, his clear eyes narrowed slightly, full of danger, he patted his face, and said stubbornly, "What? It's been dragged to the point that even your father Zhang doesn't want to deal with it?"

Wu Qiong's well-trained body almost bowed at that moment.

Madan, this neurosis!

Especially this neuropathy looks good, compared to Xiao Yue's style. Zhang Xueyuan's androgynous beauty is even more aggressive, especially now that he is forced to lean over to meet his eyes... The skin is really good, and the temper is really bad!

Four eyes facing each other.

Wu Qiong's eyes slowly darkened...

I have never had a bad temper!

When Wu Qiong was about to explode, a certain school tyrant shook his legs as if nothing had happened, and said, "Your father Zhang originally planned to teach you how to deal with your stepmother? But look at your attitude..."

To deal with that woman? Wu Qiong's originally gloomy and surly eyes were stunned, and her expression was blue and white. She weighed the hateful degree of her stepmother and Zhang Xueyuan, and she had no choice but to turn a pale face and let him hook her neck, asking, "What do you have? Method?"

"Huh?" The corner of Zhang Xueyuan's mouth curled up, his long legs resting on the table, and he was extremely arrogant, "Shouldn't you answer Dad's question first? My dear son."

Wu Qiong: ...he finally understood what it was like for Y Gao's group to vomit blood when they were so angry.

He clenched his hands tightly, one day, one day he would turn over and let Zhang Xueyuan kneel on the ground and call him father!