36

???? Evening self-study has been over for a long time.

???? With two freshly-baked big bags on his head, the "prosperous" teenager stood at the door, with a pocket in one hand, and stood casually at the door of the classroom, with no smile on his drooping face.

???? "Are you okay? Are you still going back to the dormitory to sleep?" Zhang Xueyuan called impatiently into the door. After shouting this, she muttered again, "It's really troublesome!" Geng Xueba said that he had something to tell her, but he left her behind.

???? I saw a tall and slender figure in the door slowly packing the books on the table, and the slow movement is definitely pleasing to the eye. At this time, no matter how pleasing it is, it makes people feel hot!

???? **** chirp!

???? Just when she was about to speak again, a female voice suddenly sounded in the corridor, quite hysterical, "You asked me what to do! I said I didn't! I didn't understand without you!"

???? This voice... A certain person suddenly became energetic, his lazy posture was swept away, his eyes suddenly lit up, and he stood up straight.

???? is Xiao Yue. Because the evening self-study has been over for a long time, and there is no one in the hallway class, Xiao Yue will be so complacent. After all, she has always been a cheerful goddess in front of everyone, and she cares most about her image. Zhang Xueyuan looked at the faintly slender figure at the end of the corridor, and suddenly narrowed his eyes.

???? If I remember correctly, the younger brother of the heroine's family is probably going to be a demon again, tsk tsk, I have to say, the heroine really suffered a lot before being recognized by her biological parents.

???? However, it should be recognized soon, right? What the **** is Peng Yan doing recently? The action is too slow.

???? Geng Wenshu looked at someone looking like a spare tire who wanted to cure the goddess from disasters and illnesses, then looked at the somewhat messy desk, pursed his lips, and the elegant movements just now suddenly became impatient, casually. She stuffed the book into the drawer, then walked to Zhang Xueyuan's straight eyes, blocking her sight to the end of the corridor, and said solemnly, "Let's go."

????"Not in a hurry."

???? Zhang Xueyuan's eyes were almost straight when he saw it.

????"I am very anxious."

???? "If you're in a hurry, there just happens to be a toilet over there."

???? Did he just want to help Xiao Yue? I really don't listen to what I say... Geng Wenshu's face turned cold, and his voice stiffened: "I'm not in a hurry anymore, but I'm sleepy!"

???? "Then you have to bear with it first." Let her finish the phone call.

???? Before anyone could react, Geng Xueba had already turned his head and walked towards the corridor without looking back, leaving...

???? What kind of temper is this? One of your younger brothers has a worse temper than the other? The so-called familial hereditary disease may be familial hereditary stinky face. While sighing, Zhang Xueyuan reluctantly looked at the heroine's side, the heroine's voice had already softened... Then she slowly followed the footsteps of a certain "urgent" and stretched lazily. : "Why are you angry?"

???? The cool breeze of the campus at night blows, and occasionally there are unknown bird calls, which is quite quiet and harmonious. The environment of this school is really good, with mountains, water and trees, and there is a little brother with a big temper in front of him.