44

???? Today's physical examination day of X-high, there are only a few infirmaries in X-high, which cannot accommodate so many people from high school, so they borrowed the science laboratory. Everyone in Class 7 obediently lined up at the door with their medical examination sheets. A boy quietly poked someone who was dozing off, "Zhang Xueyuan, did you quarrel with Geng Wenshu?"

???? "A quarrel?" A certain person opened his hazy peach eyes with a puzzled expression: "No."

???? It's just that I've been drowsy for a while and didn't pay much attention to others, why did this rumor spread?

???? How could there not be? ! The boy looked in disbelief. How gentle was Geng Xueba to Zhang Xueyuan in the past, but now as long as he sees Zhang Xueyuan, he has a straight face, even if he was patiently talking about the topic one second, the next second Zhang Xueyuan wakes up with a cold face. And now they are queuing up for the medical examination. Zhang Xueyuan and Geng Wenshu used to be inseparable from Meng Meng, but now they are separated by half a class.

???? Although he could feel the very obvious line of sight on his back as soon as he talked to Brother Zhang, he almost stuttered.

???? When the boy wanted to ask something, Zhang Xueyuan seemed to remember something, his eyes were looking for something in the team, and he waved at the tail of the team happily for a long time, "Geng Wenshu, here, here! Take your place."

???? The eyes of the entire class looked over, even if Geng Wenshu turned a blind eye to someone, he could still hear the whispers around him,

???? "Didn't Brother Zhang quarrel with Geng Xueba?"

???? "It's been a long time since the Cold War, so this is it now?"

???? "Isn't there a quarrel? Brother Zhang's tone is quite enthusiastic!"

???? Yes, in the Cold War. They didn't feel wrong! Geng Wenshu's face was cold. Just ignore him! He tried to ignore the excitement in his heart because of Zhang Xueyuan's words, but his chin lifted slightly involuntarily and didn't move. Zhang Xueyuan scratched his head, and as soon as he took a step, he was blocked by a few people who suddenly appeared.

???? "Brother Zhang, is this a place for us?"

???? The red-haired boy scratched his hair that he thought was very handsome, showing eight white teeth, and smiled brightly, "Hahaha, then we're welcome." Several people immediately huddled together, but Wu Qiong Maintaining his restraint and aloofness, after looking around, he still walked to the tail of the team to line up. As soon as he moved, his neck was hooked by a strong arm. Jin Yuze taught him righteously, "Where are you going? ? Don't walk around!"

???? Wu Qiong: ...

???? Geng Wenshu looked at the laughter and scolding in front of him, not only pursed his lips, but even frowned. This person... clearly said that he liked himself, and he was so close with so many people! He helped him hide such an important secret, and he still had a cold war with him for so many days... Really, really... It's too much!

???? Just when he was deep in thought, a hand suddenly poked his slightly bulging cheek, "Hey, I called you just now, why didn't you reply to me?"

???? Geng Wenshu was stunned for a moment, the speed of the stab in the face was too fast, so fast that he didn't even react, so he was stabbed in the face by that finger, and he saw the lazy and handsome young man standing in front of him at a glance. .

???? Why does my roommate still look dumb? So slow to respond? Zhang Xueyuan said in amazement, "What's wrong with you? Are you stupid at reading? You can't even speak!"