33

Actually, Zhang Xueyuan is not bad...

Xiao Yue looked at the young man's profile, her heart was pounding, although her personality was really bad, she had saved herself so many times. Originally, she had always hated Zhang Xueyuan, but just now-

The dimly lit boy has a delicate and outstanding profile, which makes people unable to look away for a moment.

if...

If he had a better temperament, maybe...

Zhang Xueyuan always felt that Xiao Yue was a little strange today. She just reached out to help her, but Xiao Yue tilted her head and said "thank you" with a blushing face. You know it's never been this good before. She touched her face and sighed inwardly, as expected, no one can resist her beauty.

Delicious.

Class 7 was already attracted by the more seriously injured Peng Yan and Wu Qiong, and did not notice Xiao Yue's strangeness at all.

Only Geng Wenshu looked at the two of them quietly, his eyes were dark and hard to see, and he slowly lowered his eyes. Why did Zhang Xueyuan fall in love with a girl like Xiao Yue? If it sounds ugly, it can really be regarded as a spontaneity. After all, she clearly had a crush on herself at first. Later, I fell in love with Wu Qiong, and now the look in Zhang Xueyuan's eyes is really subtle.

He suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

It's like knowing that the girl your good friend likes is of inferior character, but she can't say anything. Obviously they are friends, but I still can't say such things.

"Are you all right? Do you want to go to the hospital?"

"Let's take a look, shall we?"

"I feel very serious."

After the seventh class recorded the "good life", their faces were full of worry. The few people who were rescued were almost unable to move. The most serious one was Peng Yan. That posture was really difficult, and the impact could be imagined. Now that he was pulled up, he was still humming. He didn't need to be hurt like this, but when he finally knocked down Li Yilan, he subconsciously protected the girl in his arms.

Li Yilan looked at him with a complicated look.

Xiao Yue, who was sitting on the chair in the pavilion, lowered her eyes, and the knuckles of her hands holding the skirt were white. She shook her head and said, "I won't go." She didn't have the money to go to the hospital at all. If her father found out, she might even scold her.

The seventh class looked at each other, they really didn't like Xiao Yue. But now the girl's face is too pale, the height of the pit is not low, if there is any problem with the body, it will be troublesome. Her words fell, and the young man in the distance put one hand in his pocket, suddenly sneered, turned his clear and bright eyes to look here, but said impatiently: "If you want to go, go together, it's just a little trauma, I've paid for it."

For some reason, Xiao Yue's heart was beating.

Before, she really didn't pay attention to Zhang Xueyuan seriously. I just know that this person is good-looking and has a bad temper, and I know very little about the rest. And, really too much...

Xiao Yue was a little aggrieved, and today he even scolded himself. However, her eyes flashed quickly, and she regained her mood immediately... After all, he finally came to find himself. It is also possible that his emotional intelligence is too low, after all, he only knows how to give gifts when chasing girls.

Gifts are also very strange.

Inexplicably, Xiao Yue felt a strange sweetness in her heart.

Even if it's impossible for me and Geng Wenshu, but now Zhang Xueyuan and Wu Qiong are clear about themselves...