02

This class... always feels a little weird everywhere.

Wu Qiong put one hand in her pocket and looked around the classroom. He knew that X High used to be a boys' school, but the male-to-female ratio in this class is obviously a bit... Excessive! There were a dozen or twenty boys in the huge classroom, and no female animals appeared.

The pale lips twitched slightly.

Naturally, he wouldn't listen to his father's words. It should be easy to become the boss in such a class, right? The boys in this school are nothing but rebellious...

He looked at the teacher beside him who was still introducing the route in a soft voice, and the corner of his mouth became more and more contemptuous.

It seems that the head teacher is also gentle enough to do nothing. Such classes and closed schools are simply tailor-made for them.

When a vague arrogance was born in someone's heart, the gentle and inactive Teacher Xu changed his head, his gentle and graceful face was distorted, and a loud shout came out of Cherry's small mouth, "Zhang Xueyuan!"

"You give Laozi up to take in new students!"

Wu Qiong: ...

The classroom, awakened by this sound, suddenly became active.

"Brother Zhang, here comes a new life!"

"The old class is here, Brother Zhang, don't sleep!"

"Brother Zhang, Brother Y, the hammers of Y Gao have given you a gauntlet, do you want to take a look?"

"Brother Zhang, are you going to the basketball game next week? If you play, my sister-in-law will definitely cheer!"

As soon as this sentence was said, the lazy Zhang Xueyuan over there did not lift his head, and threw a book straight over in his hand. The heavy book was mixed with the wind, and the red-haired boy hid, slapped the table and shouted. He continued, "Brother Zhang, do you think you are cowardly or not, you have been chasing after sister-in-law for two years without success! Don't avenge your revenge, I'm helping you create opportunities."

There was fighting in the classroom, but Wu Qiong could always feel the traces of hostility lingering around her. The eyes of the group of people drifting towards him had obscure observations.

These guys! Can't you just listen to her?

Teacher Xu only felt the veins on his forehead twitching!

No, no, I am a lady, a lady who just graduated from 985... Ma Dan, in such a noisy environment, that guy can still sleep like a mountain!

"Zhang Xueyuan, hurry up and bring the old lady over to receive the new student!"

No way, still have to give the girl a little face. Especially when this girl is the head teacher.

The young man in the back seat slowly opened his eyes and looked up at the guy not far away. This newly transferred boy is still good-looking, with a youthful but not thin figure, pale lips pursed slightly, and narrow eyes with a hint of malice.

It is very in line with the appearance of the big guy in the book when he was young.

Is this guy who finally helped the heroine to greedy the hundreds of millions of inheritance that Lao Tzu has inherited so hard? Simply unforgivable!

Zhang Xueyuan stood up, his eyes lifted on his gorgeous face, and the aggressive face on him made the hearts of those facing him tremble.

"name?"