05

Genius shines brightly.

Chen Yiru put on her clothes and put on her light makeup with a slap on her face, and she showed an inevitable smile on the mirror surface of the elevator, which was smooth enough to reflect on people.

Great, just wait a little longer and you can own a mansion by yourself.

There was no gentleness on the face reflected in the mirror, and it was full of greed.

That yellow-faced woman is laughing to death, she has reached this point, and she is crying to death and alive, it's annoying! While thinking about it, she applied lipstick to herself, but she felt a little uneasy in her heart. Although he is more confident in his heart, Father Jin doesn't seem to be treating her so eagerly recently. I really don't know if there are other women by his side...

but...

Not without options.

At this moment, when the elevator door opened, the greedy smile on her face changed to a shallow smile, but her heart accelerated involuntarily. This is a delicate-looking boy, dressed in a hip-hop style. When he saw her, he hooked his lips at her and put one hand in his pocket: "Morning."

With excellent facial features and those indifferent peach blossom eyes, Chen Yiru's heart trembled, beating extremely fiercely, and a sweetness appeared after a long absence.

She had seen the boy many times. This boy lives in the same community as her. Every day before six o'clock, I will go to the elevator to go to the morning exercise.

The first time we met, she was approached by this boy, and every time for so many days... She hadn't reacted yet, and the hot body that belonged to the boys behind her had already come over, and her mouth was dry. , staring at the young man blankly, he reached out and pressed the elevator button, and after pressing the button, he smiled at the woman. Compared with the old father Jin, the high-spiritedness and wantonness of this young man made her dazzled.

"Xiao Peng, why don't you call me Sister Yiru now?" She asked unintentionally. She had no interest in this kind of boy before, but it's different now. This young man was full of aggression from the moment they met, and as soon as they approached him, Chen Yiru gave out his mobile phone WeChat ID.

Of course, she also kept an eye on her and gave her a backup phone number and WeChat.

Now is the critical moment of whether she can replace Jin's mother, and she can't relax at all, but every time she receives love words and good morning and good night from this boy, her face unconsciously flushes, and her teeth bite her lower lip lightly. , this boy is just...

- "How come, I like my sister like this."

- "There is a one-day couple activity here, do you want to participate in the event! Couples are half price."

Even though Chen Yiru had a playful mentality at the beginning, after so many days, he was somewhat moved.

And the last time this boy gave her a gift, it was tens of thousands of bags. She was a little inclined towards the person in front of her, and it would be good to keep this teenager as a spare tire.

I'm only in my early twenties, it's too easy to get a little boy.

"Is there a girl I like recently..."

She just turned her head, but was pressed on the elevator by a pair of hands, the domineering boy leaned over, her face was clearly reflected in his eyes, the boy's voice was clear with a hint of ambiguity, his eyes were burning, and his voice He lowered his head: "I don't want to call you sister, because..."