62

???? "It's really my own, if not my own can cry like this?" The nanny aunt invited by the Peng family whispered.

???? "Isn't it?" The slightly younger aunt looked into the room and wondered if it was an illusion. The new girl was crying like pear blossoms and rain, but Peng Xue's face was seldom happy. , more is a sense of incomprehension. It's been about so many years that I haven't seen my biological daughter, so that's why...

???? Really every family has a hard-to-read scripture.

???? The two sighed for a while and hurriedly went to work.

???? The decor in the room is fresh and elegant. The sick woman sat up from the bed in a panic, looked at her husband, then looked at the girl, looked at her carefully, before reaching out for a long time, she touched her face with trembling, "Little girl. ..."

???? She looked at her husband again, like a notification and like a question, "Is this a little girl?"

???? "Yes." Ai Heyu leaned over, his eyes full of tenderness under his glasses, "This is our daughter." He had checked Hongsheng and Yu, but he had not had time to do a paternity test yet. As soon as he heard the news that Peng Xue had fainted, he immediately brought the child back. At least make her happy.

???? It was Xiaojiao, her daughter, Peng Xue held her hand, tears came down. "My child, my little girl..." She has grown so big, with clear eyes and slim eyes.

???? Xiao Yue felt empty in the center of the woman's arms. She was a little flustered by how things had developed so far.

???? That bracelet is not hers at all, but from Zhang Xueyuan. Once Zhang Xueyuan fell and was picked up by himself, he never expected to be seen by Peng Yan... He took her hand and insisted that she was his sister.

???? Xiao Yue did not say anything about it, but said in a low voice, "I don't know if I am-"

???? "You are, you are!" Peng Xue looked at the red rope, the original uncertainty disappeared, there were still tears in her eyes, and she said fiercely, "It is! You look at these things when you were young. , I put it on for you. There is still a crack on this jade, yes, this is it."

???? is her daughter, she finally found it, she thought she would never see it even if she died, but she didn't expect to find it, finally found it! her poor child.

???? Peng Xue hugged her, crying and laughing, talking all the time, and fell asleep weakly on her shoulder for a long time, even when she fell asleep, she still held her hand tightly, as if afraid of her disappear like. The warm touch was on her shoulders, Xiao Yue slowly relaxed, Ai and Yuchong at the door waved to her, and Xiao Yue got up.

???? Looking at this beautiful girl standing in front of me, such a soft girl. Ai Heyu glanced at his sleeping wife and said softly, "Don't be afraid, I will take care of your father and brother. By the way, if you have time, come to the hospital with me in the afternoon."

???? "Go to the hospital?" Xiao Yue's eyes widened. Xiao Yue was very happy to hear the first half of the sentence. Over the years, her father and brother have exploited her more and more, and she also wanted to get rid of them, but the second half of the sentence... She hurriedly asked: "Why go to the hospital?"

???? "Do a paternity test."

???? "But-" But this thing is not his own! Certainly not...

???? Ai Heyu noticed the girl's pale and flustered face, only thought she was afraid of going to the hospital, and comforted her softly

???? said, "Of course I believe you, but this process still has to pass." This is a matter of principle. The man's words were gentle and firm, and she could not refute at all.