51

???? In doing so...

???? When things have come to this point, even if they don't do it themselves, those people will not let them go. In the dimly lit box, there are still boys howling with excitement. Xiao Yue slowly clenched the powder packet given by the people above her hand, her eyes closed slightly, it doesn't matter, yes, Zhang's family is so rich, these things are just...

???? If you don't do it, you will surely die!

???? Xiao Yue seemed to recall what she had seen and heard in a certain room just now, and was extremely terrified. Those people's methods were too cruel, because they didn't do anything to her if they wanted to use her. It's just... the gambler's screams still seemed to echo in his ears, and Xiao Yue's face turned pale. I was just trying to save my life, and for the money my brother owed...

???? While she was doing mental construction, her fingers were shaking, and the glass of juice was quickly poured into some white powder. The white powder floated in the juice for a few seconds and slowly melted into the orange juice...

"Here, your orange juice." Zhang Xueyuan, a young man who had just entered the box, looked at the glass of orange juice, but did not take it immediately.

???? "Is it possible that the juice I gave you is poisonous?"

???? "That's not true." Zhang Xueyuan smiled, she didn't suspect that Xiao Yue had poisoned herself, but she might prefer Fat House Happy Water to orange juice. The young man put one hand in his pocket, leaned over and took a sip of her hand in a face-saving manner. The bottom of those pure black and white eyes restrained the dazzling lights in this box, dazzling like a galaxy, with delicate eyebrows like a beauty carved from white jade.

????so beautiful......

???? At the moment when the four eyes met, Xiao Yue seemed to be bewitched. Even though she didn't touch her, the hand holding the orange juice seemed to be scalded by something, and her heart felt inexplicable. throbbing.

???? "I just think that you are now more gentle and kind than before..."

???? Zhang Xueyuan can always say a sentence with great taste, that kind of laughing but always careless taste. The following words were blurred into a melody that didn't make a melody, Xiao Yue couldn't hear it clearly, her heart almost jumped out of her throat at the moment.

???? Why didn't she know that Zhang Xueyuan was so good-looking before. Under such a gorgeous and dim light, it was like stepping out of a dream to capture the soul.

???? "Besides, what if something happens?"

???? "Maybe in order to smooth these things out, the Zhang family will give you a large amount of hush money..."

???? "If it weren't for the hush money... I'll see you again, I'll be a member of the Zhang family."

???? Xiao Yue raised her eyes and glanced at Zhang Xueyuan quickly, her face flushed, her fingers clenched the cup in her hand tightly. If it was a real fake and married Zhang Xueyuan, maybe he wouldn't be so unhappy.

???? The heroine's temper has improved a lot recently, and the book has clearly come to recognize the relatives, why is the heroine still at this time? Why do the Peng family think that Xiao Yue is the lost child of the Peng family? Today, I also met... who did I meet? Zhang Xueyuan was a little dizzy after thinking about it halfway, and she sat down. Beside him is Wu Qiong, he is sitting on the sofa in a proper manner, his raised eyes are beautiful but misty. He was watching her sit down at the moment, and then pulled her sleeve.

???? Zhang Xueyuan: ...

????"what?"

???? Today's Wu Qiong is not quite right, Xiao Yue dragged herself to the corner, but Wu Qiong also sat down without an inch. This is because he is afraid of being hungry, what do you do to the heroine?