56

???? Police station toilets.

???? Xiao Yue, who used the excuse to go to the toilet, took out her mobile phone tremblingly and dialed a number, "Angkor..."

???? There was a very noisy voice over there, "Wait a moment." Angkor said, of course he was happy today. When everything started, he didn't believe that the Zhang family would really give up Zhang Xueyuan. If they were rescued, then there would be Some articles can be done. Might as well take the opportunity to salvage a fortune. He gave a boo, embraced the heavily-made-up woman in his arms, and waited until the surroundings were quiet before leaning back on the sofa smugly, and said, "What's the matter? You want to split the money now? You are waiting, I Get the money right away..."

???? "No." Xiao Yue said with difficulty, flustered, "Zhang Xueyuan went out."

???? "Going out?" Angkor laughed, "That's not better." The Zhang family lost their minds trying to save Zhang Xueyuan. This is lining up to jump into his trap! As he said that, he turned his face to the side and kissed the beauty in his arms arrogantly, and took a hard breath with the lit cigarette in one hand.

???? A few people in the bar box were laughing and laughing, obviously they all knew what Angkor did, and one or two flattered.

???? "Speaking of which, the Zhang family is really an idiot. They really don't even want their family background in order to save such a person!"

???? "Is this rescued? I can't bear the slightest bit of hardship."

???? "You deserve to live! How many people have lost their fortunes in the Zhang family over the years, and now it's all self-inflicted!"

???? It would be great if someone really came to rescue Zhang Xueyuan. Xiao Yue leaned back against the wall of the toilet, with no strength in her body, her face was ashen, and her voice was like a mosquito: "...But, she, she is a girl."

???? This woman is really clueless! What do you mean she's a girl? who is she? A flash of light flashed in Angkor's mind, Zhang Xueyuan's beautiful face appeared in his mind, and he was dizzy at the moment.

???? "Who? Did you say Zhang Xueyuan?" A girl? Shouldn't it really be what he thought? How could Zhang Xueyuan be a girl? Then... the beauty in her arms wanted to feed him wine, but he pushed him away, her tone became irritable, "How is this possible?"

???? The female voice over there was already crying, "It's true!"

???? "I, I said she wanted XX me. But now..." Xiao Yue began to cry as she spoke. She heard Principal Zhang's words. If she really asked Principal Zhang to hire a lawyer, then she Might even go to jail. She obviously just wanted to protect herself, how could she be like this?

???? I really don't know why Zhang Xueyuan likes this kind of girl? When something happens, you know how to cry! Useless waste! The upset Angkor was very tired of this cry: "Don't cry!" He stood up, paced in the small box, and his mind immediately became active. If Zhang Xueyuan is really a girl, this frame-up is absolutely impossible, and he has to get out of it immediately... After being the boss for so many years, his victory lies in his clarity of mind, and he will break when he breaks. Then, he squinted his eyes and listened to the girl's sobbing sound coming from the phone, his voice suddenly softened: "Then what are you going to do?"

???? Wouldn't this be the best scapegoat? Of course, a plan has successes and failures, and he has already made plans.

???? "I, I don't know either."

???? The girl's voice was flustered. Angkor's face was ashen, but his tone was still calm, and he said lightly: "Or you help me carry this matter down, and say that you did this because you wanted to marry into a wealthy family."