55

???? Xiao Yue only felt that her mind exploded all of a sudden. This sentence can be understood word by word, so why can't she understand anything after it is combined into a sentence. Her body became colder and colder, the chill penetrated deep into the bone marrow, slowly crawled out of the bone marrow, and spread all over the body. She stood up in a hurry, patted the table and shouted without regard for her image, "You lie!"

????How can it be? How could it be a girl? Even if there are people in the school who often say that Zhang Xueyuan is too good-looking, so that he doesn't look like a boy. But his style has always been strong, and these words are just words, no one believes! But at this moment...

???? "You can check my ID card and the annual physical examination. If you are still worried, you can ask the policewoman to search me."

???? "Impossible! You are lying!" Xiao Yue seemed to have lost her strength, fell back on the chair, her fingers were shaking, she kept shaking her head and muttered to herself, "Yes, You're lying! It's impossible."

???? Zhang Mo is too lazy to look at Xiao Yue, who is already a little crazy at the moment. This kind of clown jumping on the beam is not to be afraid of, but he has to follow the vine and dig out the people behind him. After he said something to Principal Zhang, he turned and left. . Now that the children's battlefield has been resolved, the adults' battlefield should also have an end.

???? "You chased me for so long, and you gave me a gift! How could it be a girl?" Xiao Yue suddenly raised her head, her eyes fixed on the person in front of her, and she questioned.

???? "I just think your family father treats you very badly, so I just gave you something to hope you can have a better life."

????not like this! It can't be so! Everyone said that Zhang Xueyuan was pursuing himself, how could this be? ! How could these rich second generation give away so many things if they didn't like them? But now... as if she suddenly reacted, she turned her head abruptly, and said in a panic, "No, no, no. She clearly wanted to **** me! She did it to me! Even a girl can do it. This kind of thing..."

???? The policeman was silent for two seconds, looking at Xiao Yue with inexplicably complicated eyes, "You said she took off her clothes."

???? "No, I remembered it wrong! She didn't take off her clothes...she just..." Xiao Yue really couldn't go on talking about it. The more she told the lie, the more chaotic she was. The details of what she said before now appear to be How ironic. Looking at the mocking eyes of these people in front of her, she suddenly really cried.

???? It's over, it's really over. Not only is Angkor's mission impossible to complete, but according to the Zhang family's power, it is really a simple matter to kill oneself. what to do? Why did she agree to this thing in the first place... Now everything is really over, and she may not even be able to go to school. Why did it suddenly become like this? The more she thought about it, the more frightened she became, her body shivered with cold, and she shrank into a ball and looked extremely embarrassed.

???? This girl is so gentle, is she actually framing her classmates? What kind of vicious person would come up with such a trick to kill someone. The policewoman who originally sympathized with Xiao Yue was so terrified that she unwittingly let go of her hand and felt chills all over her body. If Zhang Xueyuan was really a boy, he wouldn't be able to wash it off without jumping into the Yellow River. This trick is so vicious!

???? Even if the policeman who has been in contact with many criminals looks at Xiao Yue, his eyes are more scrutinized.

???? Principal Zhang suddenly interjected: "Now that everything is clear now, can I take my child away?" It's so late, it's still growing!