26

"Really?" Father Wu's eyes were full of joy, and his face was flushed even before he had drunk, so he asked embarrassedly.

"Yes, Wu Qiong has been talking about your health in front of us all the time." Zhang Xueyuan sat next to him and sighed, "He has always been like this. He clearly cares, but he won't say anything."

"Yes, yes, he has been like this since he was a child!" Father Wu replied in a repeated voice, his eyes narrowing with a smile. "A little shy."

Crowd: ...

Wu Qiong: ...Oh, my teeth hurt a little.

But I have to say, looking at the ugly face of my stepmother on the round table, my heart is really comfortable. And... Wu Qiong lowered her eyes, her eyes fixed on the chopsticks on the table, he hadn't seen his father look so happy for a long time. And the reason for being happy is myself.

As soon as they met this time, Father Wu invited his son's "friends" to dinner. Wu's father's invitation to dinner was naturally not a roadside stall, and a few people found a box in a big hotel and sat in. Unexpectedly, the situation turned into this.

The box is very large, and there are one or two pots of green plants in the surrounding corners. The overall environment is quiet and comfortable.

"His grades aren't bad either." Zhang Xueyuan dipped his chopsticks on the food on the dining table, and said without any guilt while burying his head in the meal, "X High School's second and seventh class is the class with the best grades in the entire grade, even if they pass the final exam. One, the grades are enough for the first one." His face was full of energetic smiles, which made people feel alive at first glance.

Father Wu's eyes became more and more round, he rubbed his little hands together, and said excitedly, "Really?!"

One! But think about it, X High School is different from Wu Qiong's previous school after all, even if it is the last one, it can't be said that there is no progress. Moreover, he has also seen the scores of various subjects, at least they have passed. Thinking of this, he immediately raised a smile on his face and greeted everyone, "Come here, come and see, what else do you want to eat, don't be polite to your uncle." After speaking, he gave Zhang Xueyuan a chopstick. Meat, "eat more, eat more."

The biological son glanced at the two of them silently.

The expression on Fang Lu's face changed, and she only felt that her stomach was aching faintly. She originally thought that Wu Qiong wouldn't be able to make any waves no matter how powerful she was, but she never expected that this so-called good friend is really amazing! She also smiled softly, "Xiao Qiong has a stubborn temper sometimes, so I have to ask you to take more care in school."

Hearing her speak, Wu Qiong couldn't help but put on a sneer on her face.

Are you stubborn?

Unexpectedly, Zhang Xueyuan just smiled and said cheerfully, "Auntie, do you have any misunderstanding about Wu Qiong? I think he has a good temper. He will hang out with us and treat guests to dinner. He has a really good temperament. ."

"Yes, Auntie, Wu Qiong is fine."

"exactly."

Even Geng Wenshu said, "He doesn't need our help, and sometimes he will help us." For example, in dealing with Xiao Yue, he is really a good partner of the seventh class.

It turns out... the little friends see themselves this way. Wu Qiong couldn't hold back the sneer she was praised for, and there was a rare blush on her face.

Father Wu is also very happy to be praised. "That's great." He glanced at his wife, and his tone was rare. "You don't want to talk like this, children sometimes don't like to listen to it." I always say that children are stubborn, that children have bad temper, how can children be willing to listen to this.