WH mayhaps?

I forgor to ask what kinda scenario for this one lolol-

If it'll be ur oc x Cannon, jus lmk what personality you hc them to have bc I have no personal idea outside of their introductions (though the head cannon that Wally is a perv and quote "knows he's eye candy and likes to flaunt it" is funny to me /pos-)

If you're okay with me using an oc idk that idk what looks like yet,,, I have one I wanna call Diti ( pronounced like the word Ditty) (not solid tbh-) that's like,, a freelance writer/storyteller. Socially awkward but talkative anyways, tried to be helpful but sucked with emotions. He told stories about it instead in, hopes of helping his neighbors. On the show, he'd rarely replace/essentially take over Sally's segment, but acting as a normal narrator instead of  a director. Possibly because of how similar they were and yet the need to include a story writer to inspire older children- Not at all due to Starlet having overexposure. In fact the overwhelming response when he first did this was distaste from the fans. They tried collaboration once or twice but Starlet took over usually and Diti just let her. Was trading corny pickup lines for food and goods at Howdy's shop for months and had /been/ wondering when he'd take the hint. (Kinda,,, using them as a medium to thirst for both Howdy and Wally. I'm sorry I need to stop being a mosterfucker/j)

I genuinely don't know what scenario though- I'd say moving in but like,,, that'd probably feel awkward maybe?