again

Me: *Automatically takes chance to reference the end of Weirdmaggedon

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Me: *Automatically takes chance to reference the end of Weirdmaggedon.* Didya know it's actually cannon that Weirdmaggedon caused the Northwests to loose their family fortune?

Pacifica hadn't seen Mabel since that summer. Her life had been left upside down, her parents were no longer influencial, and she was left alone.

She had time to herself to get herself together. To plan a way to fix her family name- not for her parents, but for herself. She'd wanted to do something honest and get popular for her own work, she planned to break the world's worst chain.

Without much help from her parents, she taught herself to design clothes. She had a gift. In fact, she was so good that the mayor had started a fundraiser to send her to an amazing college. They got most of the money from McGucket, who honestly just wanted to get rid of the extra he had from his patents.

Over in California, Mabel continued to create art. After the first statue, Dipper was able to convince the teachers to see if she had a gift, and she did. When Mabel focused, she could create masterpieces.

((Seriously, the girl deadass made a lifelike statue exactly like the original (Stan)))

So, they doted on her, and when time came they helped her apply for all the scholarships possible to give her a head start.

She ended up with enough for a free ride through a nice college somewhere in Oregon.

It was a sad day, when she parted with Dipper, and for a bit she was sure she'd be alone. Even if Dipper promised he'd make it work while he went to study at this very popular tech school on the other side of America. However, unlike before, she agreed. Leaving Gravity Falls had taught her that everything was eventual. That and she didn't want to end up like Grunkle Stan did.

So she went there alone, knowing literally no one. She decided it wouldn't bother her.

First night, moving into the dorm, she got herself her dorm number. She had a roommate, according to the sheet. Not like she could complain, the dorms were like small two room villas according to the pamphlets. She was honestly just curious.

She made her way to the room, and before she could even get in, she spotted someone... Familiar.

"Mabel?"
"Pacifica?"