Good morning, sleeping beauty

Dib had tried to follow him, but lost track half way down the road

  Dib had tried to follow him, but lost track half way down the road. Zim wasn't in good condition as it is, Jemma had gotten in an argument with him and yelled that she hated him for some reason. It was painful on both ends.

Zim had run off, obviously hurt by this. And Dib was finding it hard to find him.

  When he did find him, he saw a group of men surrounding him, one just finishing a rough blow to the head. Zim could barely see Dib through blury vision as he attacked the assailants.

...

  Zim woke up confused. He remembered his name, his race, his species. He remembered that he was an Invader, and he came from a planet called Irk. He remembered how to speak, in both Irken and English, and that he was no longer a smeet. But...

  That was it. He didn't know how he knew this information, or exactly how old he was. He had no recollection of anyone he met, or any family members. What Irk looked like, or where he was now. Not even of what he himself sounded like. Nothing but that blurry vision right before he passed out last night, of someone saving him from some agressive strangers he assumed he'd been in a fight with.

Even now, he wondered why he was laying in such a large soft bed, with a stranger sitting on the edge who looked at him and smiled softly. Though now that he thought about it, it looked like the guy who had saved his life.

  The male soon spoke. "Good morning, sleeping beauty."