Soul state

The journey was long and tiring for the human. (Insert main character), the first human to make it all the way to the barrier. The first human to meet Asgore face to face.

But they made it. Here they are, at the end, holding a secret in one hand that would change the world. That would save it, hopefully.

Asgore told them to think of it as having a tooth pulled. They had to try not to snicker at the idea of how right he was.

When they got there, the human spoke before he could. They didn't have long, they've reset so many times, they memorized what happened when they do true pacifist.

The human fell to one knee, bowing their head and shaking lightly. "Just take it." They spoke "Take my soul. I want you too."

Asgore was in shock.

---
ANGST:

Then, solemnly, the king bowed his head and nodded. He stepped closer, holding his hand out expectantly, and they gave him the core of their being.

Then he pulled. It hurt, it hurt so much. They couldn't handle the pain of being separated from their soul, but they couldn't scream. Their voice was already lost.

Then they blacked out.

When they came too, they were back in Waterfall. With the echo flowers. Wondering if they were still alive, if all that was a dream, they poked a flower. It moved, but... It made no sound.

They looked at their hand, silently, and realized it was (soul color). Before they fully thought of what happened, a red spirit visited, their eyes lit. It was Chara.

"Welcome to the afterlife, (main character)."

---
SOFT:

Asgore then shook his head. "No... If you really want to help us, there must be another way. There absolutely has to be."

"Maybe we could teach them magic?" Toriel spoke nearby, having been listening. (Main character) jumped in surprise, looking at the others, before sighing. Why wouldn't they be there? It's True Pacifist.

Then (crush/if Mc is Soda, Flowey/if crush is Chara, Alphys) stepped forward. "Maybe I can try to teach you." They offered directly to the human.

---

I know you said Soda but uHM

This works for any human oc tbh