Just wanted to help

~ this ~

~ this ~

(I kind of want to do both classic and Underfell-)

Soda woke up to knocking on his bedroom door. They were a little more faint than usual, Soda didn't mind. He sat up, walking out and past his adoptive mother. "Good morning darling!" She chimed cheerily. He replied with his usual grunt and a faint "mornin..." As he headed to the bathroom.

Usually the hot water was mostly gone, but today he was able to shower for a couple of hours without running out. Also for some reason most of his cheap shampoos, conditioners and soaps he got himself seemed to be missing, forcing him to use the more expensive ones his adoptive parents buy for him.

Something was up, he just knew it.

He went to eat breakfast after getting dried and dressed. Chocolate pancakes for breakfast. The parents weren't at the table, like he'd preferred. That never happened.

Something was definitely up.

With no recent proof of them being in danger, Soda ate, feeling tense.

Then when he finished, he heard a knock on the door. He heard his adoptive father yell from his room "Could you get the door, please, Soda?"

----
In the classic version, he just saw a tall goat boy. He'd seem him on the news- he was one of the monsters recently freed from the Underground. In fact, he was the PRINCE of monsters, Asriel.

Asriel smiled awkwardly, seemingly much more sheepish in person than on television. "Uhm... Howdy! I'm Asriel..."

----

In the Fell version, he saw a tall disgruntled goat boy baring his teeth at his short and stocky father beside him.

He recognized both of them- Asriel and Asgore, some royal family among the barbarian-esc beings recently set free- The monsters. They'd seemed to be the only calm ones among them, at least according to their actions on television.

This didn't seem as true as Asriel growled "I can't believe your fuckin making me do this, asshole-". He cut himself off when Asgore, with a stern expression, nudged Asriel and pointed at Soda from under his cloak. He looked at Soda, for a moment surprised, but doesn't say a word.