✨smol✨

I

I just wanna do something cute w/ Soda

Pls

He been thru shit-

------------------------

(Undertale!Soda) x Azzy

1.
Soda sighed a little nervously. Asriel had just texted him saying to come straight home from work bc he has something he wants to talk about in person. He just hoped it wasn't what he thought it might be.

When he got there and opened the door, Asriel greeted him with a bright smile and tugged him in.

((Long story short- Azzy gonna propose-))

2.
Soda woke up with a start after a nightmare, panting lightly. Asriel wasn't in bed, which only made him panic more considering what the nightmare was about. He didn't want to think he'd actually died or something.

Soda went to his usual hiding place under the bed, holding himself, and before long he saw the door open. He could see Azzy's hooves as he walked in, and heard his groggy voice call out "Soda...?"

----------------

(Irken!Soda) x Dib

There was a lot Soda didn't understand about human affection, but definitely liked. Like long hugs, and the trading of gifts.

Most Irkens would think he was weird for wishing he had someone to buy him plushies and chocolates. He was stuck getting them for himself with human monies for a while now. Not his fault he really loved them.

After a while, his human friend kind of picked up on this. Dib thought it was kind of... Cute.

After a little, Soda started getting surprises on his doorstep from a "secret admirer". Sometimes it was a box of chocolates, sometimes a cute and soft little plush, and rarely just flowers or jewelry.

After a few months of this, Soda opened the door early and caught Dib carrying another plushy up to his doorstep. He would've given him the benefit of the doubt, if he wasn't also carrying one of the cards the "secret admirer" always left with his gifts.

(Irken!Soda) x Red

Soda sighed lightly. With all that's been going on after the tallest's resignation, he's hardly been able to catch a break from all this paperwork. It was spread evenly among most smaller Irkens, but it was still a lot.

Red whined from his bed. He didn't exactly like seeing his Soda bb this stressed.

"Babe? Babe I demand you take a break!" He huffed dramatically, like he usually does.

Soda sighed. "I can't, this is due tomorrow and I'm still not done."

Red whined at that. "You've been working since you got it! You can finish it tomorrow!" He huffed.

Soda shook his head, about to give another stubborn reply when Red picked him up.

"You're taking a break whether you like it or not!"

---------------------

(Gf!Soda) x Robby

It was really late at night, and most of the campers were asleep, but Soda couldn't. He was feeling anxious, and he didn't exactly want to risk catching the cabin on fire.

He stepped out carefully, not wanting to be caught outside after lights out, and heard a faint guitar nearby.

----------------

(E)