Well thought out purchase

Dipper stared at the custom figurine screen for a while, observing his creation

Dipper stared at the custom figurine screen for a while, observing his creation. He wasn't sure what it's name would be, the fine print had said that the figurines choose their own names. He just couldn't believe it.

The site looked real. It didn't ask for any information until the purchase was made. It had no red flags or reports on any of the anti-fraud websites. He just wasn't exactly sure if he should actually do it.

After a moment, he lets out a sigh, making his choice. He selected purchase, put in his credit card information, and went to bed hoping for the best. Such a cute little servant... He couldn't help but smirk to himself as he fell asleep.

In the morning, Dipper rushed downstairs, more ready to greet the morning than usual. His father gave him a weird stare as Dipper ate breakfast quickly, which was pretty far out of character for the teenager. Still, they didn't ask as he wolfed down his food.

When the doorbell finally ringed, Dipper leaped out of his seat, yelling "I'LL GET IT!" As he ran to the front door and opened it roughly. Just as the myth stated, the figurine was right on the doorstep in all it's glory.

He kneels down, quietly marveling at the miniature being. It was perfect, they had every detail, down to a T. Carefully, he lifted it up in his gloved hands, observing the glasswork silently as the house staff began to watch with worry. It was exactly what he expected. A degree of perfection only deserving of someone as perfect as himself.

After a few minutes of silence, he stood up and ran back to his bedroom not wanting to waste a second. He went into his little sideroom, which was connected to his luxury bathroom, and following the instructions.

1. Set in center of any room.
2. Pour water or any other life sustaining liquid into a bowl and set beside the figurine.
3. Place candy beside bowl. Lots of candy. Must be candy, can not be any other kind of sweet and must not be sugar free.
4. Write your name on a paper and place it on the base.
5. Give them time. Time varies case-to-case
6. ENJOY!

He had made sure the water was pure, and the candy was the highest quality he could find. The room was a small bedroom, with clothes in the creature's expected size and some decent decor. Only the best, for his little slave's first experience. He closed the door as he went back to his bedroom, finished preparing for the school day, and left expecting the little being to be active by the time he returns.

...

When he got home, he went straight to his figurine's bedroom. He noticed the other boy sitting on his bed, studying the crystarium-like object he had been given. He noticed that the base that was left behind continued to emit bubbles that popped quickly, creating a nice fantasty effect. He liked it. He liked more that it had worked.

"You seem to have some curiosity in you. Good." Dipper spoke, possibly spooking the poor boi.