( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

(^ refer to the banner above ^)

So- someone ordered some ~Horny Arrow~ scenarios. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

[Irken!Soda x Dib]

To be fair to him- He didn't exactly know what it really was.

It was late last night when Zim came to his door, offering Soda something he called "Cupid's Arrow". He recognized it from human mythos- One shot in the heart and the target would fall madly in love with the first person they see.

One shot in the heart and Dib should have fallen madly in love with him.

Though he knew Zim was using him as a distraction, Soda was still going to try, hoping it worked.

That fantasy had seemed to be gone just moments before- Lex had such terrible aim, it only cut his shoulder.

However, right now, as Soda bandaged the wound, he couldn't help but notice the look in Dib's eyes and how he struggled to hide whatever was happening to his crotch.

[Irken!Soda x Red]

(Same thing but Soda stole the arrow from Zim-)

[ZaDr]

Okay- So, yes, Zim personally found this arrow to distract the Dib. Zim figured, with Dib distracted by the arrow, he could at least make some sort of move against the humans. If not to destroy the nasty things, then at least as revenge for them being nasty.

He didn't think it through, because now Dib was advancing on him- And he actually kind of liked it?

[Neb x Ray]

It had been a mistake, hanging around the Skele-family's house that day, no matter how much Ray said otherwise. Lex had found something weird in Sans's old room, and before they could figure anything out about it Jain got the arrow.

Never a good thing.

He accidentally hit Ray with it while trying to roughhouse with True.

Sans was lucky Ray was Neb's priority, last he knew that arrow was destroyed after his last incident with it. That thing was designed to impose heat- Sans made it so he and Papy's cycles could be synced faster- But it was a danger to keep around.

And now it had hit a human... His partner, no less...

So now Neb was trying to comfort him as he brought him back home. It was especially hard when he'd grip the wrong places. He was a blushing mess by the time he and Ray got in the door, and he had a sinking suspicion it'd only get worse.

[Lex x True]

(Same scenario but True accidentally got hit)

[Irken!Soda x Red]
[That one midevil au-]

[Irken!Soda x Red][That one midevil au-]

Soda sighed, holding the arrow. It was a bad deal, to be sure.

Just a little more gold and he would've had a real Cupid's Arrow, and he could steal the king's heart from- Well, the other king.

However, he only had enough for this knockoff that'd make him want to fuck him. He just had to hope that it was good enough.

He hid it behind himself as he walked into the war room- Alone. He had to hide it, and he knew exactly how. He boobytrapped the king's chair with it.

Next meeting, Soda wouldn't have to worry about how he'd get him hit with it.

And next meeting was... Basically now.

Red came in, early as usual to set things up. He wasn't surprised to see Soda, assuming he'd checked everything for him. Then, he sat, feeling nothing but a small prick to his bum. Not enough to alert him- it could've been an ant bite. The arrow disappeared as soon as it touched him.

Next thing he knew, he couldn't keep his eyes off Soda or his head out of the gutter.

[I can't think of others but aa-]