Flowerful Family Chapter - 3

"Tae tomorrow I have to go somewhere."Three party planners froze at the sound.

"Were you there all this time?"Taehyung asked with wide eyes.He is also looking like a baby in the middle of two babies.

"No I just came now. Why?"Jungkook asked frowning his eyebrows.

"Where are you going appa?"Hiro asked so sadly. Seems like the plan is going to crush even before starting.Jungkook understood her worry and looked at Tae's face.He smiled a little and patted her hair.

"I am going on shopping tomorrow. I wanted to buy something."Jungkook said finally.

"Bhuu bhaa bi."Baby said and laughed. Jungkook cooed at the little bean and poked on his little nose. Baby chuckled but according to Jungkook he roared.

"We all can go. Right papa?"Hiro asked looking at Tae's face and he noded hurriedly.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssss"She screamed and danced with her baby brother on the bed. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and he gave a knowing smile.

Family is now inside the shop and party planners wanted to remove Jungkook's attention on them. All of them decided to use baby as he can't do shopping at all. Beside from the photo they decided to give separate gifts by themselves. So Taehyung went to grab a couple jacket as always. It's his happiness. Then Tae went to check on Hiro and saw that she is holding a princess drawing book.

"We came to buy Appa's gifts."Tae said as a warning.

"This is to Appa by the way."She said being all proud of her gift.

"But this is your thing. Not Appa's."He said being all confused.

"The photo we are giving, it is what he wants. Now we are giving him what we wants. Papa you also brought couple jackets."Hiro said making Tae left with no answers. By the way the girl is right.

Meanwhile Jungkook is struggling with Jungwoo. This whole act is not normal. Jungwoo choosing his Appa is the most strangest thing ever.Jungwoo's eyes is desparately searching for something. Jungkook tried every toy on him but didn't succed. After fifteen minutes of frustration Jungwoo pulled Jungkook's collar trying to pull him towards certain place. Jungkook leaned towards that particular box to let Jungwoo take what he needs. Suddenely Jungwoo took out a gun , a gun eventhough it is plastic.

Jungkook was too stunned to speak at the moment. Knowingly or unknowingly Jungwoo pointed it towards Jungkook and he wondered is it a smirk on his face. Later on baby chuckled at Appa's behaviour.Jungkook doesn't have any idea how baby come across such a thing. At the same moment Taehyung also came to the same spot with Hiro and smiled at the duo. They are looking so cute.

"Is it the thing you want to buy Jungwoo?"Tae asked tickling him. Baby noded confidently and showed off it with much pride. Taehyung smiled but Jungkook can't figure out why he can't see that it is a gun. They took their gifts with the hope that Jungkook will like it.

"Can we eat an icecream Appa ?"Hiro asked nervously.

"We can go to beach and and then have an ice cream."Taehyung said subtly side eyeing Jungkook. Jungkook just noded and made their wishes come true.As per plan they went to beach and had a lot of fun to the point of totally forgetting about the photo. However Taehyung took control of everything and succeeded their masterplan.

The big day arrived with an glimpse of eye and Jungkook ,the star of the day is still wining on the bed. Taehyung crawled on the bed and came towards Tae sinking himself into warm embrace. Taehyung smiled at Jungkook's adorable face and placed soft kisses all over the face to wake him up.Jungkook smiled in sleep and whispered

"What is it baby?"Taehyung giggled and said smoothly

"Happy birthday Kookie."Jungkook laughed at the other and pulled him more closer. He placed a kiss on the head and muttered

"Thank you baby."

"Wash up and come."With that Tae ran into downstairs because it is an urgent situation right now.

In the living room Jungwoo is crying so loudly and Hiro is so frustrated with decorations. Actually nothing is prepared at the moment.Tae quickly ran to Jungwoo and picked him up and asked

"Nothing prepared!!!!"Hiro noded and she is in a verge of crying.

"How are we gonna do this?"

"I woke him up. He will come in no time."Taehyung literally screamed. Actually Tae woke up his two babies but they fell asleep in the middle due to tiredness.

"Papa go stop him."She said.

"What's going on?"Three party planners froze at the sound.

✒️JoWoo

One more chapter left.😊