Chapter - 6

Double update 'cause Haeguem ended k pop...

"Come in." A slight numbness spreaded through Taehyung's blood hearing his deep but soft voice.Taehyung's mind is filled with so many possibilities that can be happened once he entered to this cabin.

"You may go now sir."The earlier male slightly pushed him signaling to go inside.Taehyung noded and entered after taking a huge breath. It is not so unfamiliar sight to Tae as  he visited this place two or three times before with Jungkook.Taehyung very slowly walked upto table and coughed to get the attention of the man who is completely immersed in documents. Jungkook flustered with the loud voice in so silent room and stood up due to impact. He never thought Tae will enter like a thief without any sound.

Taehyung saw Jungkook's horror mixed face and he badly wanted to laugh at it. But it is not the time and this is not the correct person to interact with. Jungkook signaled him to sit after gaining his sanity and he also sat down. Noone bothered to speak up first as Jungkook stucked in Taehyung's beauty and Taehyung simply don't want this.Jungkook himself can't beleive that he is now sitting with Taehyung. His mind urged him to hug Tae and to rant how much he missed him and how much he repents over his past actions. But the six month duration made a lot of changes in Tae making Jungkook scared to take any action. It is like they are so far from each other.

"If you have nothing to talk why do even called me?"Taehyung suddenely spatted angrily. He had enough of Jungkook's soft stare at him. He is behaving like nothing changed between them and it irritated Tae most.Jungkook surprised with outburst as it is the first time Jungkook saw Tae like this. He never saw Tae with rage and disgust towards him. Seems like this will take so many efforts than thought.

"I will go."Taehyung finally said standing up. Jungkook also stood up with him and said hurriedly

"I want to talk with you."

"But I don't want to."

"Tae Calm down okay ? Just sit down."Jungkook said not wanting to miss the chance. Taehyung sat down and chuckled saying

" I should do what you want always...whether I like it or not. I know that."Jungkook gulped at that reply and felt a pang in his heart. He already hurt Tae way too much.

Both are now seated and Jungkook can't figure out what to tell as he is still shaken up with earlier statement. Taehyung just looked other side being annoyed about the atmosphere.Why Jungkook can't understand that they should be apart for his happiness? Jungkook looked at Tae and asked

"How are you?"Taehyung wanted to laugh out loud but controled himself and said

"You never interested about it back then. So why now?"Jungkook had enough of this sass so he walked closer to Tae and said

"Don't do this Tae. Talk with me."

"It's not Tae to you and I don't want to talk or even see you. Please let me live freely. Don't interfere because you never interfered when I wanted you. Just forget me and live happily."Taehyung yelled controlling his tears but failing miserably.Jungkook wanted to say something eventhough he can't think what to say but before that Tae left. Jungkook had so many questions to ask before get into point like who is that man?How you got pregnant?. Looks like this is not the moment.

Jungkook throwed everything on the table out feeling so frustrated. Why this is so hard? Why it is so hard to get his love back? Is Tae fallen out of love with him? The mere thought terrified Jungkook so much.