Chapter - 15

The book is at the very end....

"Save our baby Jungkook."

As soon as those words hit Jungkook's ear whole world stops for him. He wanted to ask so many questions but it is not the time now. His fondness and emerging smile towards the newly found information is uncoverable. He himself can't stop from smiling. His and Tae's little bean is there all the time? He placed his hand on the belly fighting with his own tears and looked at Tae. Taehyung noded muffling his cries and closed his eyes afterwards again feeling the pain. He crushed Jungkook's collar out of pain and then Jungkook looked at Tae and lifted him up although his head hurt a lot. He has to save his Tae and baby. That's the only thing matters to him now. An unknown person who witnessed the accident signaled Jungkook to come into his vehicle as it is such an emergency. He entered into that car holding Taehyung so closer to his heart.

Jungkook can't control himself from seeing Tae's tears. He is crying and screaming so loudly out of pain. Sweat is drifting from his forehead clearly proving his pain. Jungkook tightly held his hand to give him strength and told sweet nothings to his ears to cease atleast one bit of pain. Taehyung clutched into others' embrace feeling that warmth more than before.

As soon as they came that person came out and helped Jungkook to get out from car. Soon he got admitted to the hospital and according to the nurse baby will be born today.

"It's already nine months and I think you can see a baby's smile today."She smiled sincerely and told Jungkook further to get treatments for his wounds also. But Jungkook is far from this world. He can't beleive he is going to be a dad again by his love. He felt himself like a fool for thinking that the baby is another one's. He plopped onto the seat beside the wall and covered his face crying softly completely neglecting his painful head. He is so overwhelmed even to notice that.Jungkook's cries got halted as someone called him.

"Jungkook!!!"

Jungkook looked up only to see the worried face of Jin. He ran along the corridor spotting the younger and as soon as he came Jungkook pulled him into a tight hug. This is so much for Jungkook. He is so terrified due to accident and amused due to his baby. He held into his hyung and cried now so hard trying to tell something.

"What happened Jungkook? Someone called and told me that you had an accident. Your phone is still there."Jin said hurriedly wanting to know what happened. He felt so scared with every passing second. What happened?

Jungkook so hardly muffled his cries and whispered

"Hyung..."

"What happened ?Are you okay? You should go and get treatments. Come.."Jin said pulling Jungkook. But Jungkook stayed in the same place.

"Hyung!!!I am going to be a -- a dad again.."He said again allowing his eyes to get washed by tears.

"What?"Jin asked confusedly.

"Tae..He was pregnant with my baby hyung."He said while beaming his happy bunny face. Jin smiled softly before awing at this beautiful couple. He knew that the thing Jungkook needed most is hug. So again hugged him and saying

"I am so happy Jungkook. See Tae is always your.. yours only."Jungkook hastly noded his head like a kid embracing his happiness further. How much he love this feeling?

Jin then felt like Jungkook is loosing his balance. So he looked at him and asked him to sit.

"What happened? Is it hurting somewhere?"He asked only to get a shake from the latter. Jungkook continued to held his head by his both hands when it became so hard to endure. Jin got scared at the sight and ran to call for a doctor. Jungkook wanted to say he is alright but it is so hard to focus now. His vision got blurry and he tried to stand. Then he felt something hot inside his ears and touched there unconsciously. At that moment he felt blood in his hand and everything went black after that.

Taehyung woke up after the hard session of crying and screaming. That was so painful but he clearly knows that the result is a beautiful angel. As soon as he woke up he moved his eyes everywhere to spot his baby. Then he saw a small snowball sleeping soundly inside a cradle nearby. He wondered why Jungkook is not there.

"You awake ??"Taehyung heard a familiar voice and saw Hoseok and Yoongi. Yoongi is holding a food container.Hoseok ran towards him and smiled widely showing the baby by his hands.

"Isn't he too cute?ohh myy.."He chuckled and Tae noded with his glossy. He felt so complete and fotunate to have this little snowball. But his mind is also occupied by Jungkook.Yoongi came closer to Tae and helped him to lean against the bed. At the same time doctor came to check him and said

"You are alright. Do you want to hold the baby?"Taehyung frantically shaked his head to say no and then added

"His dad will hold him for first time."beaming a happy smile. Hoseok and Yoongi looked at each other wondering how to tell him.

"So where's the dad?"

"Jungkook. The one that came up with me."A nurse leaned towards the doctor and mumbled something into his ear. He noded understanding the situation and again looked at the latter.

"No need to wait for him. You can also hold him."He said. But Taehyung sensed something fishy and asked

"Where's Jungkook?"He felt himself so closer to crying.The nurse approached him and said in a calm tone

"Relax okay! He fainted earlier.He is now getting treatments. Don't worry."Taehyung is way more far from being relax. He allowed tears to flow down and tried to stand.Everyone panicked at Tae's behaviour and tried to stop him from moving.

"Don't do this. Stay in the place."Doctor told but Tae can't hear anything. He tried so hard to free from Hoseok's and Yoongi's hold to go closer to his love. He wants to see his love. He wants to see whether he is okay.He cried louldy making the baby also to wake up.

"PLEASE LET ME GOO...LET ME tell him that I love him and want him."

✒️JoWoo
I will give another update today.