Chapter - 11

Double update because my readers are sad.....

Jungkook came out of the caferia after witnessing to that heartbroken scene. He can't beleive that Tae moved on from him. He never thought he will loss Tae like this. He used to think that eventhough they are apart their love will be forever. It is so unbelievable to see Tae with another man. Is it easy to abandon him? Is it easy to abandon his love? With small steps he walked upto the bench by the road and sat on it. He himself can't bring out to cry. He is so shocked to load everything. He is always determined to win back his love but what if there's nothing?What if it's only him who is holding into past and waiting for someone that will never come?That mere thought made Jungkook breakdown completely. He covered his face with his hands and cried slowly and silently.

"Did you see it? Am I right?"Another man suddenely spoke who seems to be sitting there long ago.Jungkook looked at the side hurriedly and identified the man as Hoseok , Tae's friend.

"You don't have to answer.I can understand it by your tears."He said with his dangerously sweet voice and softly chuckled.

"It is so hard right?"He looked at the latter with that question and Jungkook just looked at the mysteriuos man.

"It is so hard to love. It is so hard to be in love."Hoseok said and Jungkook can identify that he is also going through something. Maybe worse than him.

Yoongi leaned in closer and looked at the latter's scared face. He did nothing but just came closer yet it alone made him scared. He don't want this from him. He wants him to be in love with him. This poor soul doesn't know that love is not something that can get by force.In Taehyung's mind the only thing playing is Jungkook's happy smiling face. That face is only restricted to be shown with Tae , not even Hiro. He always told Tae that he is the only one that understands him. Earlier that made Tae to feel special but later on that became a curse. Yet Jungkook never tried something by force. Even now Jungkook is waiting for him without troubling.With every force Tae had he pushed Yoongi apart.

Yoongi is already weak. He is already weak with his emotions. Tae looked at him with tear striked eyes and Yoongi can kill himself for being reason for that.He can't figure out what got into him for that mannerless action.Tae looked at him pathetically and said

"I never thought about you like that and you know it very well. You know to whom this heart belongs also. I have a huge respect and gratitude towards you. Please don't loose it."Yoongi felt so helpless and he knew that he have no more chances.

"Look Tae ..I am...."

"Hyung..Just open your eyes and see. You can find the person who worth your love."Tae said and left in order to find Jungkook.

He ran out of the caferia and confused why Jungkook  didn't came yet. He came to the road and saw Jungkook sitting on one of the bench. He just wished that Jungkook didn't saw anything happened inside the caferia.

Jungkook just looked at the ground with heavy thoughts. The only thing that remained in his mind is that kissing scene and Hoseok's words.

"I also love someone...to the point that I can leave him for his happiness.So I simply bottled up my emotions."

Jungkook can't be like that. He can't bottle up his love for his baby. He has nothing but that love. He have only two things to call mine ; Hiro and Tae. He can't loose it. But what if Tae don't want it?

"Jungkook!!"That charming voice woke up him from his chain of thoughts. He looked up to see that gorgeous face and he is not sure whether he cried earlier. But they just kissed then why crying.Taehyung walked slowly upto the other side of the bench and relaxed himself. Many things happened within this short time and the only place that relax him is near Jungkook. He have to admit that. Jungkook turned to see Tae who is sitting in the place where Hoseok sat earlier and gave a tight smile. He have to let everything out today.

"Taehyung!!"Jungkook started to talk while staring into air far away and Tae focused into him by looking at his handsome face.

"I wanted to say that I regret for everything I did to you. I am sorry more than the word sorry Tae. I am such a fool to loose you by my incompatibility. I always thought that you know me but I never told about me to you. I can understand how it was so hard for you to stay alone always and treating with ignorance. I lived these six months as a dead person Tae. This guilty feeling always ate me alive. You had a huge faith in me and I slowly broke it by my own. You was always there for me and I never there for you. It's always you the one who is giving and I am the one who is receiving."Jungkook hiccuped being so overwhelmed with the situation.

" I know it is so hard to forgive me. But can you?"He asked with his pleading eyes.

"I forgive you Jungkook."Tae said holding Jungkook's hand with his glossy. In Jungkook's eyes he can see sincerity. Afterall he knows this man so well.Jungkook closed his eyes feeling immense happy and also breaking his heart.

"But I can't do further Jungkook. You know it was so painful at that time. I am so afraid to break again. So we can't go any further."Tae said as he felt like he should clearup his words.

Jungkook noded absentmindedly and stood up to left. It was so much until now and he can't do further.At the moment he tried to walk away Tae held his hand.

"We can be friends Jungkook?"He asked his pain as he don't want it like that. But what to do when he has Jieun?

"You know we can't be like that. I. Will. Forever. Love . You."Jungkook said with a little smile emphasizing the last words.But why is Jungkook behaving like this when Jieun is there?

Next day arrived without having comfortable sleep for Taehyung. Last night it is so tensed in the house and in the morning Yoongi left without even telling him.He is in immense joy as he made up everything with Jungkook and he is glad that Jungkook didn't ask any questions.Despite of everything his heart is very unhappy and he felt like there's more to do. But what to do? He can't go any further. That's the limit. Eventhough he want to hide in Jungkook's embrace now it is Jieun's property.

He walked slowly with the hope of meeting Jungkook. Afterall the only reason he is coming to work is to see him. He saw a little girl sitting on a bench where he and Jungkook talked yesterday.With the step by step the age cleared he recognized her as Hiro. He wideley smiled and hurriedly walked to her. Tae sat on the other side of bench and he quickly reminded how they first met. He softly chuckled and Hiro looked up due to the sound. Her little doe eyes widenes and mouth shaped as 'o'. She tried to word out and found out it's so hard with the joy. Tae softly smiled and pinched her cheeks. She broke down completely after that and Jungkook came to the scene at the exact moment. He lifted her up and tried to console her by muttering sweet nothings to her ears. Taehyung looked at thier interaction with bright admiring eyes.

"I think she overwhelmed after seeing you.Actually  she was so down and gloomy after that."Jungkook said making Tae all confused. So he asked

"After what?"

"After Jieun left."Jungkook said and excused himself to go inside as it is so hard for him to look at Tae. Look at his lost love.

Tae was so confused and his ears resonates the same thing.

"After Jieun left."But to where? Is she not with them?What happened after he left?

✒️JoWoo

Some said that chapters are so short and I am so sorry for that. It is hard to write long. To cover it up I am always trying to give you daily updates. Please bear with it okay...

I just  wrote this now for you guys.... ❤️🤭