Chapter - 3

Jungkook met with those eyes which he have waited everyday. He just  froze seeing his figure wearing a baggy hoodie having the same expression as him. Jungkook wanted to get close to him but abruptly the door closed separating both of them. Taehyung flinched at the sound and panicked as Jungkook found him. He breathed heavily while tears brimming to fall at the corner of his eyes. He kept his hand on his racing heart to calm him down. He felt himself being closer to floor but familiar pair of hands lifted him up. He looked at his face and saw he is telling something but he can't hear it.Taehyung continued to look at Hoseok and as soon as he gained himself he pulled Hoseok with him and ran away from this spot.

Taehyung leaned against the wall as he sensed that he is far away from Jungkook and panted heavily. Hoseok scared to the death due to latter's abnormal actions and blamed him to be more careful as he is not a one person but two.Taehyung can't comprehend what his hyung is talking as he is still stuck in those blank black eyes which lighted up suddenely seeing him. But Taehyung can't go back to Jungkook.

On the other hand Jungkook tried to open the door as soon as it closed but it is not how it works.He got out from the elevator in the next floor and ran down stairs into the place where he saw him. He can't hide his happy tears and wide smile. For a moment he have this faith that he can meet Tae. Jungkook's all excitement washed down as no one was there. He checked every nearby place but there's not even a sign of him.Jungkook wondered is it another hallucination he saw. Again Jungkook fell into that empty hole where he is living after his love left.

Taehyung is spacing out now and then because it is the first time he saw Jungkook after 6 months. He wondered how he is living right now. He wanted to know whether Jungkook misses him or not. His mind then diverted to the little snow ball who is smiling whenever she saw her appa. Taehyung is curious how Hiro is with her happy family. Family in which he is never included. He reminded about the times he shared with Jungkook in the park but suddenely disturbed with Hoseok's yelling.

"Tae are you okay?You are not focusing boy."Taehyung wiped his tears and smiled at him saying

"I'm good. It's just..."

"No need to tell me okay?Just wanted to know you are okay."Taehyung noded and again gave his attention to his neglected soup.

"Can you serve this?I am busy with this chicken."A male said to Tae after tapping on the meat. Taehyung is already loved by everyone and every one of them cared for him as he is in the need of it.Taehyung took the plate and figured out that this will be ordered by a kid.He walked towards the table and placed the plate but the little girl didn't even tried to look up. He felt familiar with the kid so he was just going to patt her hair when a known voice heard.Taehyung walked back as soon as he can and hide himself with the help of wall. He saw how Jungkook came to that particular table and placed a soft kiss on the kid's head. That's how Tae realized that the girl is Hiro.

Taehyung panted heavily imaging how he was just exposed a moment ago. He continued to stare at them from afar and actually it is an odd site. No words exchanged between them and the atmosphere is so gloomy. Suddenely Jungkook's phone rang and he answered it only to nod at everything the other line is saying. Before hanging up the call Jungkook muttered

"Jieun will like it. Let's do it."Taehyung heart sank at those words and he surprised at himself why is he feeling like this.They have nothing between them and why Taehyung is still expecting Jungkook to be him.Taehyung cut every line and went away from them but why is he still want them to remind of him. Taehyung hated his own feelings.

"Let's go home boy."Hoseok said and Taehyung also turned back to leave giving them one last glimpse.

Jungkook is currently on his bed holding a wine bottle closer to him. When he is feeling everything is too much he got into this habit of drinking to get his mind out of it.He can't forget those eyes he saw in the morning. Actually he is so satisfied eventhough it is his hallucination. He is having a mixture of emotions in his mind. He is feeling so alone , lost , helpless and immense amout of guilty. He knew that he deserve this treatement like Jimin is saying always. He is the reason why Tae went through all of it. He just let Tae to feel left out while assuring himself that Tae is okay. He admitted that he failed as a lover giving love to his other half. He chuckled seeing the jacket of their favourite couple outfit on the bed while he is wearing the other. He finished his wine bottle and plopped onto the bed without even trying to wipe his tears.

Hiro closed the door behind after making sure that her appa is sleeping.She had a nightmare before so she came to her appa to sleep near him. After seeing Jungkook's condition she decided to go back to her room.She walked slowly not wanting to make a sound but halted on seeing the big photo of Jungkook and Taehyung smiling eye to eye.She looked at it for a  few minutes and sighed hardly before whispering

"You have to come Taetae."

"Give me your other leg also."Yoongi threatened Tae to give his other leg also to massange. His legs are not in a good condition after a lot of walkings he done throughout the day.Taehyung pouted due to the harsh tone but nevertheless continued to tell him about his daily adventures. Actually Yoongi is now mad because Tae is again closer to that jerk.

"I told you not to go there."He said in which Taehyung just frowned as a reply.

"You should move on from him Tae. You should find someone better."Yoongi said with a concerning voice secretly referring himself.

"You know I don't want anyone. I am better like this."Tae said quickly with the hope of stopping his conversation.Suddenely Tae got an idea and he asked Yoongi playfully

"Is there someone who stole your heart?"Yoongi stared at the gorgeous face of latter for some minutes and mumbled

"Yes."Taehyung can't ask further as he sensed that Yoongi is not comfortable with the topic.But Taehyung badly wanted to Hoseok to be the one because he knew how it feels. How it feels to be neglected by the person you loved.

Next day also both Taehyung and Hoseok attended the work eventhough Tae felt dizzy from early in the morning.He managed to escape from Jungkook and continued to work until he felt like the world is darkening gradually. He held onto the table and desparately called out Hoseok's name to get his attention. When Hoseok diverts his attention it was so late as Tae is completely passed out. Other three males lifted him up and Hoseok ran out to call out an vehicle to help them. He is so much terrified as he didn't even knew  when he collides with the chairman of the company.

Jungkook saw that man who is so scared and decided to talk to him.

"What's wrong?"He asked. Hoseok is not in the right mind so he just spatted the words.

"My friend...he...pregnant ....passed out..help my friend...vehicle...he..he..passed out."Jungkook placed his hand on latter's shoulder and said

"Let's carry him."With that Jungkook left to help the said man's friend.

✒️JoWoo

Hobi left and I don't know what to do rather crying. They are so attached to me and I'm so selfish to let them go even for a short time. Hope 2025 will come sooner