Chapter - 5

I can't keep my hands off from this app.

"I told you not to go." Yoongi said with a hint of warning.Taehyung looked at Yoongi's face still with the same expression . He badly wanted to run away from this spot.Yoongi stared at Tae's eyes with the hope of understanding his discomfort. Taehyung's eyes filled with tears in no time so he faced downwards.

Jungkook looked at their interaction as he seen a ghost. Never in his life he thought that he met Tae with another male.Jungkook's mind screamed that they are nothing but good friends maybe but all their touchy and concerned stares tell otherwise.Jungkook wanted to ask his burning questions but it became so hard for him to make words. He planned to hug and kiss Tae out of life when he met but the situation tossed upside down making Jungkook all nervous. At this moment Jungkook felt that Tae is so far away from him.It seems like he moved on from the incident while Jungkook stucked at the same place.

Yoongi looked at the person infront of them holding a bouquet and annoyingly scanned him from top to bottom. He can understand that Tae is crying because of this man. So he bent over to Taehyung more side eyeing the said man's  hardening grip on bouquet. Yoongi smirked at the action an whispered to Tae

"Should we go?"Taehyung aggressively noded as he wanted to disappear from this suffocating situation.Yoongi diverted his attention on the latter and smiled cockily hardening his grip on Tae.

Jungkook can felt how his blood boiled seeing that pale man's nasty behaviour. His hands are itching to land a punch on that stupid smirk.Due to bottled up anger his eyes turned red and he can see that the other man is clearly enjoying it. Jungkook can't beleive that Taehyung is letting that man to do anything. Is he important to Tae? How Tae got pregnant?He don't wanted to hear that Yoongi and the baby in Tae's belly have same blood.

"Let's go baby."Yoongi said still looking at Jungkook emphasizing the word ' baby'. Taehyung looked at Yoongi in disbelief only to see his smirk. He then looked at Jungkook's fuming eyes and he thought that he wanted this. He wants to see Jungkook looking for him while he is in  another man's hold. He wants Jungkook to experience the pain when Tae's attention on another man. He wanted Jungkook to taste the same he experienced when he was with him.Eventhough Tae wanted to remove Yoongi's hand and scoff at the nickname he remained silent with his  blank face.

Yoongi and Taehyung left just like that remaining Jungkook in the same spot. He understood the value after he lost it. He know that there is noone to blame for this than himself.He threw bouquet and pulled his hair back being totally flustered. He wants his baby back no matter what.

"Why do you call me?You know I don't like to meet you."Jimin said while entering Jungkook's cabin. Jungkook called Jimin as soon as after the scene because it is not good to hide it from Tae's bestfriend. He clearly knows how much both of them meant for each other.Jimin directly walked and sat on the chair waiting for Jungkook to open the mouth. His expression clearly depicts that he is annoyed at the moment.

"I found Tae."Jungkook said with a serious tone and Jimin just looked at him unable to make any reaction. He knew that Jungkook never do any joke regarding this matter. His eyes filled up with tears and he softly cried covering his mouth. He was so guilty as he was not there for his friend's hardest time so he blamed himself. He crazily searched for Tae together with Jungkook and feared so much thinking that may be he is in danger. Jimin looked up at Jungkook and whispered

"Where?". Jungkook smiled with his glossy eyes and gave a paper containing his address.Jimin didn't wait for anything and ran outside only to get a glimpse of his friend.

Yoongi sighed loudly this time being enough of the ringing door bell. He was just going to sit at the moment and Taehyung  lightly smiled at the latter only to go again to his sea of thoughts.

"Hey !!Is Taehyung there? I am his friend mmm.. actually bestfriend."The said man smiled after the introduction and Yoongi just eye rolled.Jimin frowned at latter's rude behaviour but shrugged it off hearing that voice.

"Hyunggg Who is there?"Jimin's eyes lit up widely so he pushed Yoongi aside and entered the house.

Jimin panted heavily out of excitement and muttered

"Tae " seeing his best friend looking outside. Taehyung stood up suddenely and looked at the source of sound.

"Jiminie.."Taehyung can't talk any further as Jimin ran over him and hugged him tightly. He can feel Tae's big belly but right at the moment the most important thing is Tae. Both of them cried in their hug being so overwhelmed at the situation. Taehyung missed his bestie so much as he is the one who was with him at every moment despite whether it is happy or sad.

"I'll be outside."Yoongi said loud enough to hear and went out. He dislikes Taehyung meeting his old friends.

"How you do this to me Tae?"Jimin said after being calm.

"It was so hard so..."Taehyung mumbled and Jimin can sense that he is uncomfortable with the topic.To change the topic he asked

"How this happened?"pointing at the belly.Taehyung looked at Jimin for quite a long time and then Jimin whispered

"Jungkook's !!" in wide eyes. Taehyung noded and added

" Don't you dare to tell him."

"But Tae Jungkook is...."

"Don't talk about him. I don't want to."Jimin sighed and decided to drop that as his mind is also telling that Jungkook caused Tae pain.

Next day arrived and Taehyung is smiling eye to eye as his last day spent with his soulmate.Now he felt like his weight is lossened up after talking with Jimin. Both of them didn't talk even one bit about Jungkook , Jieun or Hiro. Both of them didn't wanted to ruin the mood.Taehyung is now at the company's caferia waiting for Hoseok. He came here being so alerted to avoid Jungkook at any cost but he didn't meet him. Taehyung mentally noted to change his workplace after talking with Hoseok. He can't live with this risk. Once the baby is born he planned to left the city.

"Are you Kim Taehyung ?"An unknown male asked Tae suddenely making him gasped.

"I am."He told.

"Mr. Jeon asked you to come to office. Please follow me."He said politely.

"I don't want to."Tae said being so scared with the caught up situation.

"Don't be stubborn sir. He strictly said to bring you even threatening with my job."The man literally pleaded. Without having any other choice Tae noded and went over to Jungkook's cabin.

"Sir Can I come in?"Earier man asked after tapping on the door.

"Come in."Tae faintly heard that voice making him all numb. He have nothing to talk with this man.

✒️JoWoo

D-day came y'all.....🥳