Chapter - 4

R.I.P angel , Moonbin 🥺

I thought a lot whether I should update or not as today is not so good day. But some of you asked for updates so I decided to post.

"Don't worry Hoseok. Mr. Kim offered his vehicle to go to hospital. You also can go." A boy who is working in the caferia with them told Hoseok in order to calm him down. He sighed finally letting himself to breath properly but flinched when someone cough from behind. He turned and widened his eyes seeing that he have troubled the chairman of the company.

"I'm sorry sir. At that moment I was so flustered.."He blabberd nonstop still bowing not meeting Jungkook's soft eyes.

"It's okay. No need to worry. Then I'll leave. Hope your friend is okay."Jungkook said while patting the latter's shoulder assuring him that he meant those words.

"Yeah. I also leave now. Tae will be thankful for your effort."Hoseok said that and ran out of the building to inform the incident to Yoongi first. Jungkook for a moment stunted hearing the name 'Tae'.

"There's no way. There can be more Taes. Most of all how can he get pregnant."Jungkook mumbled to himself but the doubt that emerged didn't erase easily.

"I AWAYS TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL. I CAN'T TRUST YOU WITH ANYTHING NOW."Yoongi yelled at Hoseok in the middle of the hospital corridor. Hoseok continued to stare at the floor as it is so difficult to look up. Yoongi went all mad seeing Tae lifeless on the bed. His condition is not serious just due to working but it is not enough to assure Yoongi. He treasures Tae so much. He have fallen for the said boy without any limit.

Tears continued to flow down through Hoseok's cheeks and fell down on floor.He is crying so hard to the point he can't make a sentence. He himself can't figure out why he is crying. It may because of Yoongi's blames or Tae's condition or  Baby's condition or Guilty of not looking after properly or loss of trust from lover or Yoongi being so insensitive to him or mixture of all these.He gulped and mumbled

"I'm sorry."But Yoongi left as nothing happened.Hoseok just looked at the disappearing figure and said

"I am also his friend. So why is he treating me like this while for Tae like that?"He left the place not having enough strength to meet Tae. He can't help but thought all of these due to his ignorance.Afterall that's what his other half told to him.

"Thank you for looking after everything hyung."Jungkook said on the phone while he is on the way to get Hiro from school.

"You know we can't. We are going to meet her today."Jungkook cut the call and waited for Hiro to come. Today is Jieun's birthday and they arranged an event in an orphanage. Jungkook contributed to that task with money but didn't went as orphanage only remind him of one thing he craved for six months now. It is worst as it is the same orphanage. He sighed thinking back about past and mumbled

"I will do anything to win you after you met."

"What have you done hyung? He is not even answering calls."Tae said with a frown. He is now in the house as he is okay now.

"He will come back. Don't worry."Yoongi said without taking his eyes off from the soup he is making for Tae.

"How can you blame him? He is not even an indirect cause for my dizziness."Taehyung again yelled and this time he didn't even received a reply. Taehyung can't understand whether they can be together when Yoongi didn't even think about him. Yoongi's character is like that. He didn't care mostly but once he begin to care there's no end.