Chapter - 14

Happy 101 followers....🥳❤️🙈

Taehyung took the letter and went to the caferia to have a seat. Today he feels so tired and exhausted. With his never shading confused face he opened it to see what Jieun wanted to tell him. Is she tried to tell him all this? That's when he remembered that on that day he planned to leave he was going to meet Jieun. If only he met with her that day everything will be so different than this.With a heavy sigh he began to read it.

Tae ,

I don't know know if I am allowed to talk Tae because you and me are never on good terms.I also don't want to show you that I am helpless and broken. But I am completely broken woman. I always wanted your help. I don't know how to tell you this back then. Now seeing my death so closer to me I wanted to cry laugh and ask help. But the one I need help from is you. You are the only one who is capable to do that.

Hiro, my angel please look after her. She always craved for a family , a complete family. I was incapable of fulfiling it and I know you can do that. Don't make her feel any difference or loneliness without me. Tell her about me more. Don't let her forget me. Always remind her that I love her and sorry that I was a worst mother.I know you can do this. I will stop now. I will go. Don't worry I will watch you all.

I beleive in you Tae. This the only and last thing I asked from you. You are actually an angel who came into our dark world. I have no fear to let go because you are here. I don't show my emotions normally but I am really grateful for  how you are giving love to Jungkook and Hiro.

Hope you will read this till end.

Taehyung hiccuped at the end of letter.As always tears flow down on his cheeks reminding how it so hard for them back then. He is a complete mess realizing that he had already broken the  promise.

Taehyung for a moment wondered because Jieun's eyes doesn't hold the desire to grab but it held regret and longingness.Like her eyes asked something from him.( Chapter 11 of Breathing Flowers.)

"What do you think about Hiro?"Jieun asked suddenely again with a deep voice.
"She is a good girl."Tae said as he can't criticize a small girl out of nowhere.
"Do you love her?"Jieun demanded after noding to the previous question.(Chapter 25 of Breathing Flowers.)

He cried silently to himself with the hope of lessening the pain and determined that he will end this misery today.

Jungkook made his mind to end this misery today. He will let go Taehyung to have his own life. Afterall he is pregnant. He will explain everything to Tae and released him from this mess. Jungkook took a decision to love Tae forever but from far. Jungkook can understand that Tae went through a lot only because of him. His love for Tae is so strong to let him go for his happiness.When he walked clouding himself in his thoughts he saw a certain male sat on the bench. He walked closer to him and recongnized him as Hoseok. He sat beside him and took a breath to signal him that he is there. As Jungkook's wish Hoseok turned around to met with him.

Jungkook already sensed that Hoseok is in a deep problem and understood his personality as someone who doesn't wanted to show his inner emotions.

"Don't be late."Jungkook said in which Hoseok looked again with a confused frown.

"Don't be late to love someone. Don't be late to show love. Always take your time and let other feel love and attention you wanted to give him."Hoseok continued to look at Jungkook's face still processing the information.As soon as he got he ran fast god knows where. Jungkook chuckled at his behavior but it faded fast reminding his situation.

"Now giving advices also huh?"With the sudden voice Jungkook flinched and held his heart. He looked back and saw Taehyung who is laughing so hard due to his reaction. How gorgeous he is. As always Jungkook got lost in his face while Tae left dumbfounded what to do. He gave a small smile to whipped bunny and sat on the bench next to Jungkook.Jungkook looked at his fingers on the lap and began to play with them. He is so nervous but he want to talk this out.

Taehyung stealed glances here and there badly wanting to start the conversation. Then he asked

"Where's Hiro?" out of blue. Jungkook laughed and answered

"School."Taehyung noded and again tried to ask something. He badly wants everything to comeback to normal. Normal means Jungkook always flirting , kissing , hugging him. But Jungkook started his talk.

"Tae I know."

"You know what.."Tae asked impatiently. He wanted to hug and kiss this man.

"I know that you want to find your own happiness." Taehyung heart sank a bit. What is he trying to tell?

Yoongi is currently sat beside the lake trying to get a photo of the scene of sky with lake. He is so focused into that he never felt that someone is beside him.Hoseok panted heavily from run and tried to talk to Yoongi. He pat on his shoulder but Yoongi doesn't care. He continued to pat so Yoongi mumbled

"Let me take this. I will talk with you."But today Hoseok doesn't have any patience.He felt scared hearing to Jungkook's words. He thought that at least he will have the happiness of confessing to his love. So he loudly screamed

"YOONGI I REALLY LOVE YOU. LOVE YOU A LOT SINCE A LONG PERIOD OF TIME. IT'S OKAY IF YOU CAN'T RETURN IT BACK BUT I WILL LOVE YOU.Just know that."Yoongi had no idea when he lost the focus on that scene.

"What are you trying to tell Jungkook ?"Taehyung asked slowly giving up his vision to tears. Jungkook's condition is also not so different from Tae. Both are heartbroken.

"I saw you two Tae. You and Yoongi kissing. It's okay. Actually it's okay. You have every right to give up on me."Jungkook said fighting with his tears. He should not cry in this moment. He should show him that he is strong with that decision. He can't let Tae be weak by his tears.

Taehyung can't beleive his own ears. That means Jungkook had seen them that day.He shaked his head eventhough Jungkook is not looking at him.Is their love that weak to break down so easily? No never. Tae stood up and yelled

"Do you want me or not?"Jungkook looked at standing male and panicked seeing that he is on the road.

"Tae come here. You are on the road."

"Tell me the ANSWER."Tae's all patience washed down and filled with stubbornness. Jungkook can't focus at that moment. His eyes suddenely got stuck with that speedy car coming towards them in which the driver is in a long call. He pushed Tae away in which he had fallen on to the road.In that same second Tae witnessed his worst moment. Jungkook got hit by that damn car.

Taehyung screamed loudly while trying to stand up. Immense pain came from his stomach didn't let him stand up but let his lay on the road.Taehyung screamed loudly looking at Jungkook's figure who stood up.

Jungkook's head got hit giving him blurry vision. As soon as he fell he heard Tae's screams. With force he tried to open his eyes and saw Taehyung who is in pain while holding his belly tightly. People gathered around them but only thing Jungkook can see is Tae's painful face.Eventhough it is so hard for him he stood up and ran closer to him. As soon as Jungkook came Tae held him by his collar and pulled him towards him.With his teary eyes he mumbled

"Save our baby Jungkook."

✒️JoWoo

I will make this all right.🥺

I thought of starting a short story book of Taekook. Then I can be in touch with you. There will be no regular update for that book by the way. I will update it when I can.