Chapter - 12

You all are so nice. I love you a lot

Taehyung is inside the caferia sunken into a chair as he has nothing to do because he is prohibited to engage.But his mind is at full work about the newly found information.

"After Jieun left." That's the only thing that resonates in his mind. He is so eager to know what happened but at the same time scared to get to know. What if his all predictions are wrong? What if his decision  only made their life a hell?What if he decide to leave them when they needed you the most?As the most selfless human being Tae worried about others eventhough he also went through pain in that process.

Now Jungkook's condition is even worse. He is now living only for Hiro if not he has no reason to live. Eventhough it is so hard Jungkook decided to aviod himself from meeting Tae. He should let him go. He should let him go to explore the world he wants. He should give up on him so he can experience the love he wants.One two tears threatened to escape out from his eyes but his attention went to the princess on her lap. She stirred in her sleep pressing herself more to Jungkook's embrace. He chuckled at the little bean and pulled her more closer. The little girl is now more lively after meeting Tae. One hour earlier as soon as they came home she began to scream that she wants to meet Tae.Jungkook calmed her down after lot of efforts with the promise of meeting him tomorrow. He has to ask from Tae first. He knew that Tae will never reject.

Staying at home is so much hard after the incident happened with Yoongi. He is behaving like a scared man and always try to escape from Tae. Taehyung wanted to talk with him and say that it's okay but he never had a chance.Tae decided to take professional help aka. Hoseok's  help for this matter and that's the thing Yoongi wants the most now.

Tae is now infront of that particular cabin in order to find answers for his burning questions. He is still nervous to meet Jungkook because actually he loose all his sanity infront of him.But his curiousness can't wait. So he softly tapped on the door asking permission. Faint come in came from the room and Tae entered to the his most fond place now.

Jungkook looked up and surprised seeing Tae infront of him. It is so abnormal that he came by himself to meet Jungkook.

"Take a seat Tae."Jungkook quickly said as he don't want to tire the boy up. Eventhough he badly wished that the child is theirs Jungkook knew they don't have any chance. Taehyung will tell him if that baby is his right!? Taehyung slowly sat on the seat and scanned the latter's face. Is that boy cried earlier? Jungkook's eyes are all red and somewhat puffy. Taehyung don't know why but his heart ache seen him in this state. But first he should clear the situation.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung still standing beside him. Simply he can't get eyes off from this addicting face. Actually Taehyung is the most beautiful inside out. Tae also don't know what to do as he flushed with that look in the other. He loves it so much when Jungkook is lost in him. He wanted to break this string and ask his question but he is weak. His heart doesn't work according to him. After good five minutes Jungkook whispered

"Can I hug you Tae?" Tae felt like that everything doesn't matter anymore other than the man standing infront of him. Taehyung noded trying to hold his breath but he don't know why. This is the first time after six month's torture he get to feel that warmth again.Jungkook slowly knelt down infront of him and hugged tightly nuzzling his nose in his neck. Soft tingling sensations rushed throughout Tae's body making him all numb. He softly gasped when he felt that the shoulder is getting wet.Is Jungkook crying ?