Chapter 45

(The rest of the photos will be down at the bottom; wedding dress, theme, wedding ring)

It's been a year since Shoji proposed to Kayda. They told the news to their entire class including Aizawa, Present Mic, All Might and Eri. They were extremely happy for the two. But today was a very special, big day. Today's the wedding. The wedding was being held at Yaoyorozu's parents lake house. Yaoyorozu's parents let the girls and the guys get ready in the house while Aizawa and the other teachers got everything ready for the ceremony.

Yaoyorozu helped Kayda get into her dress and fix up her hair while Mina did her makeup. Uraraka and Hagakure helped Eri get into her little flower girl dress. Kayda couldn't help her smile grow wider as her friends helped her get ready and being with her.

"Kayda, are you okay?" Yaoyorozu asked her, worry showing on her face.

"Hmm? Oh I'm alright. I just can't believe I'm getting married. It feels like a dream, a dream I never want to wake up from." Kayda said with a smile.

Yaoyorozu smiled at her along with the other girls. "Well it is your special day. You should be allowed to feel this."

"Yeah, I mean come on girl, you're getting married to Shoji!!"

"I'm so excited for you." Eri said as she walked up to Kayda and hugged her.

"Thank you Eri. You look so beautiful in your flower girl dress."

"Thank you."

Meanwhile in the other side of the lake house, the boys were getting ready. Shoji was already in his tuxedo along with his friends. Ojiro and Kirishima was helping Kota get into his ring bearer tuxedo. "Thanks for inviting me to the wedding Mr. Deku."

"It's no problem, besides I figured you'd have fun."

Iida looked over at Shoji who was looking out the window, staring off into the distance. "Shoji, are you alright?" Iida said as he walked over to Shoji, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Shoji looked behind him and smiled at Iida. "Yeah, I'm alright. I just can't believe it. I'm getting married. To the one girl I love so much."

"You and Kayda deserve each other. You two have been through so much, both good and bad. You two are the most resilient people I've ever met." Midoriya told Shoji as he stood beside him.

"Yeah, Midoriya's right. You two have been through thick and thin, even if we have been in the same situation with you two. But you have been through a lot. You're the perfect person for Kayda, just as Kayda is the perfect person for you." Ojiro told Shoji as he stood beside Iida.

"Thank you my friends, I'm so lucky to have you guys here."

"Yeah, well we're a team." Bakugou said as he looked away from all the mushy bits of the conversation.

Shoji couldn't help but chuckle at Bakugou, "thank you Bakugou."

"Yeah no problem."

"Ojiro, is your dad going to be walking Kayda down the aisle?" Sato asked Ojiro.

"No, we all agreed that Aizawa should be the one to walk her down the aisle. It only feels right since Kayda had no idea I was her brother until the training camp, and Aizawa is a total dad to us all, but he's more of a protective dad with Kayda." Ojiro told him.

"Oh okay."

It was almost time for the ceremony to start, Mina and the girls started walking out with the guys heading towards the altar, followed by Shoji. Aizawa headed to the part of the house where the girls got ready and saw Kayda in her dress. "Are you ready Kayda?"