Chapter 11

It was the next day, I was helping Shoji clean out his room. Thank god it was Saturday. One of the people that did this to his room was at the door watching us. I looked back to see it was none other than Kaminari. "So how do you like the room touch up Shoji?" he asked him.

I then started to chase after him but Shoji caught me with his arm. "Aw man, I was gonna beat his ass for doing this to your room." I told Shoji as he put me down and we got back to work.

"Don't worry about it, it's just a harmless prank." ge said. I nodded my head and we then finished cleaning up his room. We were about to go downstairs when we heard laughing coming from Kaminari's room.

We ran to his room and we saw him with a stupid look on his face and he had two thumbs up. I couldn't hold in my laugh, seeing him like this was too much for me. I started busting out laughing at Kaminari.

We finally finished cleaning my room, we were about to head downstairs when we all of a sudden heard laughing coming from Kaminari's room. We then ran to his room and we saw what the heck was going on.

Kaminari had a very stupid look on his face and he had two thumbs up. I laughed a little in my head. I look at D and she starts laughing. Her laugh was so cute. It was a different experience sleeping in a girl's room. It felt different, but I guess what made it a bit better for me was that she offered me to stay in her room and offered to help me clean my room.

After I finally got myself together, I went downstairs and grabbed an apple and took a bit out of it as I was getting on the counter. I saw Shoji and he came in the kitchen and grabbed an apple also. He made a mouth and started eating the apple.

It always amazed me how he could do this. "Hey guys, what're you doing?" I heard Deku. I smiled at him and showed him the apple.

"Oh, well we were wondering if anyone wanted to go to the arcade and play some games?" it actually didn't sound like a bad idea.

"Sure sounds good, Shoji you in?" I said and asked Shoji. He nodded his head.

"Ok, we'll go to the arcade in a few hours." Deku said and walked off to his room. Going to the arcade was always fun. It's one of mine and Deku's pastimes. We always went there almost every Saturday. This time we get to bring our class to the arcade.