*Early Thanksgiving Special* Chapter 6

Today was Sunday, only one more week before thanksgiving break. But I didn't know anyone's plans so I decided to make an early thanksgiving dinner. Right now currently, everyone was out doing their own things, they wouldn't be back back for a few hours giving me some time to make everything.

I started on a new recipe called Sweet Potato Soufflé. I've never made it before, so this should be fun. I gathered the ingredients to make it when I suddenly heard a knock on the front dorm door. I put everything down and headed to the door and I saw All Might and Mr. Aizawa. "Hi Mr. Aizawa, hi All Might." they both walked in and immediately saw all the unprepared thanksgiving food on the counter.

"Young D, what are you doing?" All Might asked me with a confused look on his face.

"I'm making an early thanksgiving dinner for my class considering I don't know anyone's plans for thanksgiving." I said while walking back to the kitchen and started mixing in the ingredients to make Sweet Potato Soufflé.

"Couldn't you do this in the school kitchen D?" Mr. Aizawa asked me.

"I would but I didn't want everyone to be here when I walk in with the food." I said as I slowly poured the batter into a soufflé pan.

Mr. Aizawa and All Might nodded their heads. "Would you like some help?" Mr. Aizawa asked taking another look at the unprepared food I have to make. I shook my head and told them I could manage it. They both nodded and left. I then put the soufflé in the oven and set the timer. I then started to make the stuffing for the turkey.

I was in my room doing nothing when I heard stuff going on in the kitchen. I sighed and thought it was someone trying to find something to eat. But whoever it was in the kitchen didn't leave.

My first thought automatically went to D considering she's in the kitchen making stuff for us. I got up and went downstairs and silently stood at the bottom of the stairs and watched D make an assortment amount of food.

I wondered what was the occasion when I saw her making stuffing for turkey. Is she making a thanksgiving dinner this early?! I thought to myself. It was too early to have thanksgiving. I then looked to see her phone on the counter next to a pan.

I pulled out my phone and went to her phone number and started texting her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shoji: hey D

D: hey Shoji

Shoji: what are you doing?

D: I can't tell you, it's a surprise for everyone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I figured out why she was making Thanksgiving dinner this early, she must not know what our plans will be. Well all of us including Bakugou, agreed last night while she was asleep that we were going to be staying in the dorms with D.

I told them that she lived alone in apartment and Uraraka said she was to stay here with D. Mina, Tsu, Hagakure, Yaoyorozu, and Jiro agreed as well. Aoyama, Iida, Kaminari, Kirishima, Koda, Deku, Mineta, Sato, Sero, Todoroki, Tokoyami, and I agreed as well. Bakugou reluctantly agreed with us when Iida kept telling him how lonely D would be here by herself.

I then went back up to my room very quietly so D wouldn't know that I was there. I opened my door slowly and shut it slowly and I sat down on my bed.

As I was making the stuffing, I got a text from Shoji.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shoji~~~~~~~~~~~